Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-11-2006, 12:21 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Lakers def. Jazz

Its only pre-season but our guys without kobe went up against utah jazz and got the job done.

Final Score: 94-79

Keep doing that Kwame!!!

Box Score: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore...d=200 6101013

Last edited by hotsizzle : 10-11-2006 at 01:24 AM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #2
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

now THAT'S an diligent moderator!
the game finished less than a minute ago
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:31 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I monitored the ggame on yahoo because NBA.com doesnt have anything up yet.

Very good win though its only preseason.

Great for Kwame to have that dunk. summarizes the game

Anyways I dont know personal stats so I will Post on this again when i hear the stats.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:32 AM   #4
LakerFan1086
Serious playground baller

LakerFan1086 has not been impressing people

Love it .. I heard the entire game .. Maurice had a big game and although shammond did'nt have a great shooting night it seemed that he was very involved on the defensive end of the court .. Go LAKERS!!
LakerFan1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:34 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan1086
Love it .. I heard the entire game .. Maurice had a big game and although shammond did'nt have a great shooting night it seemed that he was very involved on the defensive end of the court .. Go LAKERS!!

how did mo do?
Old 10-11-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

That was a great game loved every minute of it. The Laker's look great out there it was awesome!!!!! Great stats I was surprised. Kwame was dominated.
JK I'm waiting for the stats too. Cant wait to see how everyone did in the win.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:40 AM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I wanna see how Kwame, Bynum, Green, Radman, Farmar, and pinnock's stats especially

maybe even shammond but i hear he struggled a bit.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:44 AM   #8
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Odom had 21 points and 6 rebounds.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:45 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Old 10-11-2006, 12:47 AM   #10
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

It was great earlier watching the sun fall apart and Philly come back to win!! I love big come backs games like that and it being televised was great!!!! The Suns lost with it starter, and lost to their bench!!!
I just wish da Laker game was televised!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I wish i was allowed to watch

****ING BIO TEACHER!!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:50 AM   #12
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I wish i was allowed to watch

****ING BIO TEACHER!!!!

What happen anyway!!! What did the Bio teacher do to you!!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:55 AM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

She gave me an F on accident apparently.

She told me I got a C but then when I went to check on grades it appeared as an F.

that totally screwed me over...they wont change ****!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:57 AM   #14
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
She gave me an F on accident apparently.

She told me I got a C but then when I went to check on grades it appeared as an F.

that totally screwed me over...they wont change ****!!!

Was she a blond!!!!!!!!!JK
Old 10-11-2006, 12:58 AM   #15
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I saw a pic of Sasha from the game and he is ripped. It's true that he added muscle.

It's the first preseason game and the first game is always ugly. I heard Bynum and Kwame struggled.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: