Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-11-2006, 12:58 AM   #16
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

wow sasha was a monster with 13 huge points.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:59 AM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
I saw a pic of Sasha from the game and he is ripped. It's true that he added muscle.

It's the first preseason game and the first game is always ugly. I heard Bynum and Kwame struggled.

Glad to hear about sasha.

I am sure they both struggled. it will take kwame a few bad games to get him to play great.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:02 AM   #18
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:11 AM   #19
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
She gave me an F on accident apparently.

She told me I got a C but then when I went to check on grades it appeared as an F.

that totally screwed me over...they wont change ****!!!

C's aren't good enuf either. get back to work...you're smarter than that
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:12 AM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Recap

Los Angeles 94, Utah 79
Photo Wire

FRESNO, Calif. (AP) -- Lamar Odom scored 18 points to lead five players in double figures and the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Utah Jazz 94-79 on Tuesday night in the preseason opener for both teams.

Sasha Vujacic and Smush Parker each had 13 points for Los Angeles, which played without guard Kobe Bryant, who rested an injured knee, and center Chris Mihm, who has an ankle problem.

Lakers coach Phil Jackson, still recovering from hip replacement surgery, also didn't make the trip to Fresno's Save Mart Center. Assistant coach Kurt Rambis filled in for Jackson.

Carlos Boozer had 18 points and 12 rebounds for the Jazz, while Deron Williams added 16 points. Hiram Fuller, who played at Fresno State, was in Utah's starting lineup in front of nearly 10,000 fans.

After Gordan Giricek's reverse layup cut Los Angeles' lead to 75-70 with 7:39 remaining, the Lakers put the game away with a 12-0 run with Maurice Evans scoring nine points during the surge.

The Lakers led 44-41 at halftime thanks to a late second-quarter rally sparked by Vujacic.

The third-year guard from Slovenia scored off an assist from Kwame Brown to tie the game, then immediately stole the ball from Jazz rookie Ronnie Brewer. Vujacic ran the break and found Ronnie Turiaf for a dunk, giving the Lakers a 41-39 lead.

Vujacic's 3-pointer with 41 seconds left then put the Lakers ahead at halftime.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:17 AM   #21
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Doesn't Sasha look to be in great shape? He is a little ripped.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:19 AM   #22
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Box Score:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore...d=200 6101013
Old 10-11-2006, 01:20 AM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
C's aren't good enuf either. get back to work...you're smarter than that

Thanks! really appreciate it.

But it was a hrd class....shes asian...and i cant understand her lectures...and on her tests she uses english words I never seen before.

it was an english class more than Bio.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:21 AM   #24
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Box score is out

Kwame 1/6 for 2 points but he will get better...im not worried.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:22 AM   #25
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

here is the box score

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/score.../NBA713508.htm
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:22 AM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

lamar with 18 pts, 5 rebs, 6 assts on 6-9 shooting..3-6 from three. with 1 TO. very promising
Old 10-11-2006, 01:25 AM   #27
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

very disappointed that the younger players didn't get more time...Bynum, Farmar, Pinnock, etc.
Bynum turned the ball over a lot.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:27 AM   #28
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Lakers were money from downtown. But 20-35 from the freethrow line? Terrible.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:28 AM   #29
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

yea i was looking foward to see farmars stats hopefully he plays on thursday when they give the game on tv.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:31 AM   #30
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I'm not a stats guy. Stats don't tell the whole story, but it's the only thing I have at this point, so I guess I have to comment about it.

Luke Walton (5-8 FG, 1-2 3pt, 6 Assists, 11 points)
Luke needs to consistently put up those kinds of numbers. We need him to produce.

Ronny Turiaf (2-2 FG, 2-3 FT, 5 reb, 1 block, 6 points)
Very solid numbers. He had the best game out of our bigs, excluding Odom.

Bynum and Brown is the bad. Kwame had only 1 turnover. Very good sign. He struggled from the field. Bynum had 4 turnovers, but rebounded well. 6 boards in 17 minutes is pretty good. He also had a block and only committed 2 personal fouls. Odom needs to hit his free throws.

Utah shot 41% from the field. I didn't watch the game, so I don't know if that's due to good Laker defense or awful Utah shooting.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: