Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #91
baller03
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller03 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The *Official* Bargnani > Bosh thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
So........ he's nothing like Antoine Walker......

I guess he is better than Antoine Walker than.
baller03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #92
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller03
Only problem is that Bosh has reached his highest level of play. Its not like he is getting better. Don't get me wrong Bargs has not shown consistancy for a long while but there seems to be an upside to his game where as Bosh has nothing esle to show.
The only way an "upside" matters is if you think that the end result will be better than that of what Bosh is doing curretly. And I personally think that if Bargnani was ever able to put up a consistent 20/10 and become a multiple year all-star it'd be a surprise more than an expectation.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #93
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
So........ he's nothing like Antoine Walker......

The point was, he's a reasonably inefficient player that is putting up numbers right now on a bad team....a la Walker. However Walker still had him beat in many aspects of the game. So in regards to this thread being about Bargs > Bosh, I think it's a joke.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #94
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All Walker jokes aside, he was a solid 20/8-10 player in his prime years. He was a better rebounder than Bargnani at 6'9, a better ball handler, a far better passer, a better defender,. The only area where I would say current Bargnani had prime Walker beat is in FG% and of course, shot selection.. And we have too small sample of Bargnani shooting reasonably from the field to say that he's going to be consistently efficient from the offensive end... I mean, as a #1 option I don't doubt that Bargnani could put up 25 a night, but would he be able to do it at .500 or close to that from the field? I personally doubt it as he's been the beneficiary of Bosh receiving double teams and the ball getting kicked out to him for the open J... And even then .450 (in his best season) is nothing to call home about.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #95
The Next Jordan
High School JV MVP

The Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputation
Default Re: The *Official* Bargnani vs. Bosh thread...

wow is all i can say about this thread.
The Next Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #96
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The *Official* Bargnani vs. Bosh thread...

Starting to think this isn't Ced. Ced never brought back old threads.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: