Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-06-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default New Jay-Z!! D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)!!

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...h-of-auto-tune

CLASSIC, this will be better then BluePrint 2. History, D.O.A., Brooklyn Go Hard; all of these are HARD. Swagger Like Us Part 2 should be nice. I'm so pumped for this album.

Quote:
You rappers singing too much / Get back to rap, you T-Painin too much / Ima multi-millionaire / So how is it Im still the hardest ***** here? / I dont be in the project hallway Talkin bout how I be in the project all day / That sound stupid to me / If you a gangsta, this is how you prove it to me / yeaaah just get violent / This is death of autotune, moment of silence

Last edited by v-unit : 06-06-2009 at 01:02 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Kasper has not been impressing people
Default Re: New Jay-Z!! D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...h-of-auto-tune

CLASSIC, this will be better then BluePrint 2. History, D.O.A., Brooklyn Go Hard; all of these are HARD. Swagger Like Us Part 2 should be nice. I'm so pumped for this album.

He still bitin Biggie's lyrics though.
Kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

Finally a rapper out there who aint followin this auto tune crap. Go get em Jay.
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

lol, what's with jay and all these sounds he makes now? in brooklyn we go hard he was squealing "eyes" and now "this might offend my political connects.. AHH"
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
tr3bla
I brick open layups

tr3bla has decent reputation

Why did Kanye produce this?
tr3bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kanye announced he is stepping away from auto-tune and his next album will be like his college dropout
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

why do you think jayz is better than nas?
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

That beat is greasy,Jay went in as well.
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr3bla
Why did Kanye produce this?

Pretty sure it was No I.D. who produced this
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
KoolKat
National High School Star

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

It would have been funny if he trashed his boy Kanye, this auto-tune ish is too horrendous

Quote:
Pretty sure it was No I.D. who produced this

+1
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

me like
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #12
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

I could see a lot of rappers getting mad at Jay for this track...
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #13
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

have any of you Jigga heads addressed the fact that there's a rapper called "ya boy" out? decent track, i wish his verses were longer and i wish he'd actually attacked auto-tune more. I like the horns in the track.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #14
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Kanye announced he is stepping away from auto-tune and his next album will be like his college dropout
It better be...
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't care much for Jay Z, but if this track helps abolish the Ear-Fuck known as auto-tune, then I'm all for it.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: