Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #31
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Kasper has not been impressing people
Default Re: New Jay-Z!! D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I don't know. Why don't you listen to the Beatles? Michael Jackson? You don't have to listen to people because their good even if you don't like them, you have a choice. I choose not to listen to them because their songs bore me.

Meh.. I listen to both of them.. and love the Beatles and Mike.. cuz they are hot.

I choose to listen to greatness i guess.

Beatles, Jackson, Biggie, Pac bores you? wow.
Kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not bad, nothing as great as v-unit makes it to be. lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #33
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Kasper has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Not bad, nothing as great as v-unit makes it to be. lol

Not bad is the best description. Its really typical Jay. Good flow... pretty good lyrics... take other rappers lyrics... press it.
Kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #34
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I know we facing a recession but the music ya'll making gonna make it the great depression

Good one Mr. Carter
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #35
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I boosted it. It was more of a "News on Jay!" type of thing because no one knew what blueprint 3 was saying.

Anyways, i love the beatles, they don't bore me, I was just using them as examples. You don't choose what you like, you like what you like, it's written in your body to like certain things.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #36
Da Ballahollic
Lookout 4 Boom Herron

Da Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation here

"you boys jeans too tight
you colors too bright
your voice too light"

I know he aint talkin about my niqqa Kanye..
Da Ballahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #37
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

Jay-Z is old multi-millionaire guy , rapping about being a Gangster? This guy is more of a gangster than all the rappers in the game today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VuZn...eature=related
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #38
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I like his beat choice better, his lyrics better, his flow better, and SWAGA.

Nas is actually in my top 5 hah, who would have thought.

Top 5 Nas Songs:

Purple
Star Wars
The Message
Ether
One Mic

is this in order? i've never even heard purple before.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #39
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
is this in order? i've never even heard purple before.

You never heard the Lost Tapes? That's a quintessential album for any Nas fan
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #40
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's not the order, it's just off the top of my head which were my favourites.

This automatically means I'm a bigger Nas fan than you.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #41
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

just listened to it.. i never really paid attention to the lost tapes. idk why. star wars is off the lost tapes too right?
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #42
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OUt of all people, Hova "Mr. Jump on whatever trend, do a collabo with whoever is hot, do a remix of whatever hot song is out, copy whatever style is hot at the moment" he's the one that's dissing auto tune, then you really know its the death of it.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #43
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
OUt of all people, Hova "Mr. Jump on whatever trend, do a collabo with whoever is hot, do a remix of whatever hot song is out, copy whatever style is hot at the moment" he's the one that's dissing auto tune, then you really know its the death of it.

You're an idiot. You're love for Macintosh/Apple is enough to exempt you from any further convo, that includes this one. GET OUT of this thread you have no value in your opinion.

Last edited by v-unit : 06-06-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #44
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You're an idiot. You're love for Macintosh/Apple is enough to exempt you frmo any further convo, that includes this one. GET OUT of this thread you have no value in your opinion.

I must've posted the truth.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #45
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I must've posted the truth.

Yeah I forgot to say that you're too witty for me too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: