Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
GiveItToBurrito
 
Posts: n/a
Default Courts in DC?

I'm about to buy a new gym membership in DC, and I'd like to sign up with a place that has an indoor court that I could use without having to share with a bunch of other people playing in league games and stuff. Does anyone from the area have any suggestions? Or would it be better to just try to find a YMCA or an apartment with courts? I tend to like to go really early in the morning or kind of late at night to play by myself or one on one and practice random shots and moves, too. Oh, and it doesn't necessarily have to be in DC proper, just metro-accessible.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 AM   #2
BrentISballin
Local High School Star
 
BrentISballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,267
BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation
Default Re: Courts in DC?

try www.lifetimefitness.com , i ball there in centreville va, fairfax va
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
GiveItToBurrito
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Courts in DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentISballin
try www.lifetimefitness.com , i ball there in centreville va, fairfax va

Awesome, thanks! I was afraid this thread would go down without any responses.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:53 AM   #4
BrentISballin
Local High School Star
 
BrentISballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,267
BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation
Default Re: Courts in DC?

Yea main, its prob a long shot, but when im back at one of the lifetimes up there ( gf lives there) we should ball up

I saw caron butler at the one in centreville, so look out when your there
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
GiveItToBurrito
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Courts in DC?

Yeah, cool, I'll let you know once I move to the city. I'd planned on just going after work (my office is downtown), but I'm thinking that I'll play on the weekends at home until I'm actually moved in, which should be some time in September. I'll PM you if I wind up joining Lifetime Fitness.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09
 
phoenix18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ATL
Posts: 15,669
phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Courts in DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentISballin
Yea main, its prob a long shot, but when im back at one of the lifetimes up there ( gf lives there) we should ball up

I saw caron butler at the one in centreville, so look out when your there
Ah, he can take caron. Just give him a straw.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:05 AM   #7
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.
 
The Big Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The land of plenty
Posts: 1,550
The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Courts in DC?

I'm a member at the one in Fair City Mall. hit me up if you guys ball there...im there 5 days a week on avg
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.
 
The Big Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The land of plenty
Posts: 1,550
The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Courts in DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
I'm about to buy a new gym membership in DC, and I'd like to sign up with a place that has an indoor court that I could use without having to share with a bunch of other people playing in league games and stuff. Does anyone from the area have any suggestions? Or would it be better to just try to find a YMCA or an apartment with courts? I tend to like to go really early in the morning or kind of late at night to play by myself or one on one and practice random shots and moves, too. Oh, and it doesn't necessarily have to be in DC proper, just metro-accessible.


The Fairfax Life Time is definitely metro accessible. It is about a 5 minute ride from the Vienna Metro station on the orange line.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:55 AM   #9
BrentISballin
Local High School Star
 
BrentISballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,267
BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation
Default Re: Courts in DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
The Fairfax Life Time is definitely metro accessible. It is about a 5 minute ride from the Vienna Metro station on the orange line.
I played at that one sometime ago and the competition there was very dissapointing ,bunch of lil 5'5 asians runnin around
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy