Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Post An Ideal Trade

Realistic, of course.

Id like to see something like Amar'e and a future first rounder for OJ Mayo and their 1st round pick this year. Any variation of us getting OJ and their first rounder.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post An Ideal Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Realistic, of course.

Id like to see something like Amar'e and a future first rounder for OJ Mayo and their 1st round pick this year. Any variation of us getting OJ and their first rounder.

I don't think they give up OJ, especially with their 1st rounder. We could probably get their first rounder and fillers but who other than blake griffin is worth it.

I like the Boston PHX trade for Rondo

and then try and trade nash for some young pieces.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Personally I can't stand Rondo but he is a great up and coming pg and I'd take him in a heart beat. So if you can get Rondo and the expiring contract of Ray Allen you gotta look at that cuz of the money you will have when Shaq and Allen come off the books. That Wizards deal I don't like unless you get Jamison, the Clippers #1 pick sounds very interesting, but in all realness you gotta get a good offer or extend Amare and trade him later. I just hope the suns don't mess up their money in 2010 they got a chance to get something(s) good and sign a few players. You can keep Amare and put a team around him but he cannot be the focal point but he will wanna be. I don't see Amare as a go to player but he is a solid finisher and great in close around the rim on offense.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #4
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

You know now that I think about it the suns are a team in turmoil. I mean all indications point to the fact Shaq wants out, Amare can't make up his mind but I thnks were safe to assume he wants out and then Nash all but refused to sign an extension. So yea we got drama and issues but I am confident the Suns will get something done as they always seem to have a deal in the works and a move up their sleeve
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Personally, I like the ole Shaqtus to New Orleans Trade. Send in Tyson Chandler, and let's say Jannero Pargo's rights and some filler like Butler for Shaq.

And for Amar'e....let's send him to Portland for obviously...LaMarcus, and Travis Outlaw(who they're supposedly desperate to send off for Hedo), and Sergio. There would need to be some filler included from Portland to make it work and maybe the Suns first because Portland is hard to deal with but still. A good point guard a solid SF, and someone who gets Bosh comparisons!

Imagine if BOTH of those come through...
Nash-J-rich-Outlaw-LA-Tyson

bench:
Sergio
Hill
Barbosa
Butler
All you need is a bench big somewhere say maybe...Hakim Warrick?
That's a great starting line up with a decent bench. Plus there's a lot of Cap relief.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #6
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Stoudemire to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace and Vladimir Radmanovic. Combine this with the trade of Shaq to the Hornets and you'd have a starting lineup like this:

PG Nash
SG Richardson
C Chandler
PF Radmanovic
SF Wallace
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:00 AM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Shaq to the Lakers for Luke Walton, Sasha Vujacic and Josh Powell.
Luke gets to go back to Arizona, Shaq gets to kiss Kobe's AZZ.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:20 AM   #8
nickface_40
Can barely lace up my sneakers

nickface_40 has an OK reputation so far
Question Re: Post An Ideal Trade

i dont understand why everyone wants to get ride of him, we should build around Amar'e and not nash, nash is old now way past his prime, get ride of him and shaq while we can still get some good YOUNGER players.
nickface_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: