Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #751
Zakman
Serious playground baller

Zakman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: THE OFFICAL CHARLIE Z will SMASH BURKS thread!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
Burks will be destroyed, Charlie Z got the will of fire, you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him

Zelenoff has no will, no mental toughness, no heart. He will fall apart as soon as things don't go his way in the ring.
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #752
boxingrob
I brick open layups

boxingrob has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Charlie Z got great quickness and defense, I'd be surprised if Burk even lands one punch lol

Burks has got kyrtonite in his fists and hes gonna send super Z to krypton!

GO BURKS!!!

boxingrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #753
Lebron23Jordan
Banned

Lebron23Jordan has decent reputation

by the way Ppl after 3-4 fights in PRO boxing im heading out to the US armed forces most likely this time Im serious, a friend of mine is a recruiter for the US army and the US marine corp... but yea after I destroy burks, fight hartley a 2nd time, and then beat Up stringbean or noriega , 3-4 fights max, and when obama hopefully doesnt i repeat doesnt get re -elected im a head out to the US armed forces its for the best for me.... they pay u good benefits, im a be 10 times stronger then I am Now, and Im pretty god damn stong now so can Only imagine.... So yall gonna see me In A Army UNIform pretty soon fellas No Joke
Lebron23Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #754
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman

Zelenoff has no will, no mental toughness, no heart. He will fall apart as soon as things don't go his way in the ring.
son if he didn't have the will of fire he wouldn't be stepping in the ring against such overwhelming odds. Dude is like the California Rocky Balboa, not the Italian Stallion, the he delivers the Russian Crushin
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #755
Lebron23Jordan
Banned

Lebron23Jordan has decent reputation

Quote:
son if he didn't have the will of fire he wouldn't be stepping in the ring against such overwhelming odds. Dude is like the California Rocky Balboa, not the Italian Stallion, the he delivers the Russian Crushin

dont pay attention to this *******e hater zakman, let him step In the ring if this Sorry ass bitttch has the will and heart, let Him step it In with me, Ill ****king tear his face In 2 halves
Lebron23Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #756
GUUS
Banned

Quote:

why arent you stepping in the ring vs Charlie dawg wheres your will of fire o that right you ain't got any will at all
Old 06-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #757
Zakman
Serious playground baller

Zakman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
why arent you stepping in the ring vs Charlie dawg wheres your will of fire o that right you ain't got any will at all

I'm not a boxer. But the one boxer Methenoff DID step in the ring with, he QUIT as soon as the going got tough. That's his record. He has no heart, and his chin is ****. Burks is no great shakes, but if he throws a few punches, Charlie's FOLDING.
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #758
boxingrob
I brick open layups

Quote:
I'm not a boxer. But the one boxer Methenoff DID step in the ring with, he QUIT as soon as the going got tough. That's his record. He has no heart, and his chin is ****. Burks is no great shakes, but if he throws a few punches, Charlie's FOLDING.

You just called Z a boxer.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #759
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
STFU CLOWN Charlie Z has the will of fire goddamn he wanted to give the old man Hartley one final shot letting him have the belt again, hes just a sad old man Charlie Z doing the right thing and not hurting the old man, even though he could have had him at his mercy.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #760
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingrob
**** off you talentless twit...I am talking to zakman.

You came to this board FOR him, so dont sit there with some little girly smug attitude like youre going to tell him to fu*k off now bro.

Just admit it Rob.....You find him attractive, dont you?

Admit it to ALL of us here, and we'll leave you alone dude.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #761
boxingrob
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
You came to this board FOR him, so dont sit there with some little girly smug attitude like youre going to tell him to fu*k off now bro.

Just admit it Rob.....You find him attractive, dont you?

Admit it to ALL of us here, and we'll leave you alone dude.

YOUR ON IGNORE *****!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #762
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Play This Song while reading, the video is irrelevant

yo GUUS, check it out, these guys are boxing fans at best (zakman wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight), they decide they don't like charlie so what do they do? They watch every video he makes, hanging on every word, trying desperately to find any discrepancy so they can call "exposed!". They reply defiantly to every post, they trash talk him and celebrate his failure in his first pro fight. (REDEMPTION JULY 18th) They bother the guy so much that he leaves the boxing board and comes here. They hear him say "ISH" in one video and come storming over here to continue to bag on him and try to convince us that what they think is right. None of them have the f*cking sack to step into the ring with Charlie themselves, they just want to type slander to him and try to tear him down. They call his gym, they call him, they call his ex-f*cking-fiance (big t*ttied mamacita stripper, sh*t is so baller son, she seemed chipper as a muh-f*cka, thick thighs, fat boonky) they set up multiple accounts to mis-represent their numbers and copy+paste their redundant message of hate. These guys are e-stalkers. They are pathetic. They are completely useless and their souls are sh*t. It actually becomes amusing watching them futilely continue to push their hate campaign on deaf ears. It is annoying though, so it's best to literally disregard every single one of their posts.

July 18th, New TPS Champion: Charlie Zelenoff. Read and weep ****ers
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #763
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingrob
YOUR ON IGNORE *****!!!!

LITTLE ROBERT, YOU CAN IGNORE ME, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE YOUR FEELINGS ROBERT. IT ISNT HEALTHY.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #764
boxingrob
I brick open layups

BURKS GONNA SEND Z BACK TO SLAVERY MUTHA****AAS!!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #765
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

I found a lovely avatar for the Charlie Z haters to sport..

I think it shows your colors perfectly gentlemen, so have at it:

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: