Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #16
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you'd prefer he'd be a prissy prude and not tap that fine piece of mature woman?

You see a shoulder to head shot of a woman in a full suit and she's fine? You cannot make a judgement on that.

you are crazy...she is in her and he is in his sexual peak.

a few generations ago men were fathers by 17, now people are saying they need to keep their dick in their pants etc...it is unrealistic.

Yea, he should be prissy prude and be a man. Not a boy who can't control his *****.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

i bet the kid was bragging about it and some hater snitched
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #18
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcc
damn your average looking wife has hit the sh!t out of you wit that pu-ssy whip

I've felt this way before I ever met my wife. And what's my wife got to do with anything? You side-step the subject to try to flame someone who has a different opinion.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

When I think back to when I was 17...Damn how I would've loved to have been such a "victim". Dude bragged to his friends and a parent got word probably.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #20
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

I'd like for the people to see how they would feel about it if they had a daughter who was 17 and she slept a 35 year old man who was her teacher. Switch the sexes with the age and it automatically turns into a bad scene. But no, if guy does it at 17, it's all fine and dandy.

(Sarcasm)
Good job kid, you banged a teacher twice your age. I'm glad you tore that loose pussy up that probably had 3 kids pass through it. Congrats!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I'd like for the people to see how they would feel about it if they had a daughter who was 17 and she slept a 35 year old man who was her teacher. Switch the sexes with the age and it automatically turns into a bad scene. But no, if guy does it at 17, it's all fine and dandy.

(Sarcasm)
Good job kid, you banged a teacher twice your age. I'm glad you tore that loose pussy up that probably had 3 kids pass through it. Congrats!

You would think it's the same, but it's not. There is a logical double standard there. You and I both have daughters so we should know. Btw, just saw this pic of her:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1244639548
Old 06-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
totally different situation *******...

a man's di-ck doesn't get looser the more he uses it...

You're an idiot. If the kid was one year older, you wouldn't be saying a damn thing..
This kid is an alpha male, stop being a hater.
Their sin is fornikation, not pedophilia.

Which is exactly why I am saying something. There is a line to be drawn and it's there for a reason. Once you ignore this line things get more absurd, which has already happened before with 13, 14 and 15 year old with teachers. And even IF he was a age, it's still wrong it happened because she's his damn teacher. Period.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #23
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You would think it's the same, but it's not. There is a logical double standard there. You and I both have daughters so we should know. Btw, just saw this pic of her:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1244639548

All right. If you ever have a son, be sure to tell him, "Hey son, if you think you can have sex with a teacher twice your age, go for it son. It'll be a great experience for you."
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
I'll be mad for him fornicating, but i won't be like "She molested my son"..The kid's fuc-king anyways, why not fu-ck a hot teacher ?

Obviously your standards are low. So I won't even comment on it.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
She looks better than your wife..so your standards must be lower

1.) You have no idea what my wife looks like.

2.) What that kid and teacher shared it's something less complicated than what me and my wife share. It's called love. So my standards are high becuase it's more than just about what people look like on the exterior You have no clue about this. You're just seemingly young'n that thinks with his penis first.

3.) Again, you side-step the discussion and bring up my wife. Again showing your immaturity.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:36 AM   #26
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

you still fighting the 'good' battle Meticode?...give it up. 17 years is plenty old for any male to have sex with any female.

Sure you can quote the law being 18 years etc...but that law doesn't follow nature, God's will and design or human history. That law is to keep adult males from preying on school aged girls, not the other way around.

If you think this boy was taken advantage of you are fooling yourself. He was as happy as he has ever been.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #27
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
She looks better than your wife..so your standards must be lower

Man Law Violation
It is unlawful to dis another man's woman without first posting pics of your own.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 06-10-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #28
Parade
and t'all a good night

For once I actually agree with meticode - sex with women is disgusting.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #29
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you still fighting the 'good' battle Meticode?...give it up. 17 years is plenty old for any male to have sex with any female.

Sure you can quote the law being 18 years etc...but that law doesn't follow nature, God's will and design or human history. That law is to keep adult males from preying on school aged girls, not the other way around.

If you think this boy was taken advantage of you are fooling yourself. He was as happy as he has ever been.

I won't give up on what I think is right. I'm not on here to change someone's mind about the subject. I'm just on here to state what I feel. If people feel it's fine for the kid to get with a teacher? Fine go right ahead. What I feel is that it's morally wrong. And it's not even really the fact he was 17 and she was 35. It's that they broke the student/teacher relationship code. It places the other kids that go to that school and work for their grades in jeopardy becuase she could be playing favoritism. I'll be surprised if she's ever a teacher again in any form.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade
For once I actually agree with meticode - sex with women is disgusting.

You're misunderstanding, and I sense you're doing it purposely while being sarastic. It wasn't that she and him had sex, it's the fact she's a TEACHER and he's a STUDENT. Take away the teacher/student relationship I could really care less what they do. It's not that hard to understand.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: