Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #61
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
B!tch move.
I swear to god I am not trying to smak talk here...

divorce rates or through the roof...

I have several freinds that have already been through them...with kids even

most of them who got married around the age of 24-26

IT HAPPENS!!!..ALOT!!!

I just hope Meticode could live through something like that...I have had my heart broken, it is one of the worst feelings ever...

I would rather get my ass beat to a pulp then go through a tough heart break...seriously
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #62
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

"...Nice."

I was just watching that episode earlier today.

"You got a hall pass brah? Go with Christ"

P.S. - Meticode, do you not remember this song? Van Halen - Hot For Teacher

Davd Lee Roth thinks you're a cupcake.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #63
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
You are 24 years old, and you are completely and hopelessly in love...to the point that it is scary...

That's what I feel love is all about my friend. If you're not all into it, it's not worth it.

Quote:
What would you do if you caught your wife with another man?

Try to work it out. I don't want to be another satistic. And people can change even though majority of the time that doesn't happen, but she's my wife and we have a child together. So I'm at least willing to give a second chance.

Quote:
What would you do if she suddenly had a 'change of heart"???

Like I said. Try to work it out. If it cannot be worked out, I cannot control what another human being does with their life. So in saying I would have to move on with my life and try to put my daughter in the best situation possible between us.

Quote:
let me tell you, at the age of 24, and in the year 2009...THAT IS EXPTREMLEY COMMON!!!

yes you have a kid, and I suppose that there is a chance you could both go on to live together till you both die...for better or for worse...

BUT THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU!!!

I am honestly a little worried that you are putting yourself in some sort of suicidal situation...

I am not saying that you should start screwing other women...or even thinking about it...

but after being through multiple relationships that lasted years myself, I would tell you that you should prepare yourself mentaly for the worst...in the event that it happens...

women are strange creatures...their mentality is something that is impossible to comprehend...and no matter how madly in love she can seem right now, that can easily change for her 2 years from now...

just sayin dude...you seem like the type that would literally go wacko if you lost your wife, and it certainly isn't out of the question that it could happen...I don't want to see that happen to you...

and again, no offense here, just trying to give you advice...

I'm not offended at all. And I pretty much agree with you. But it's not like it's not possible two people can't end up old together. I have people that are in my family that have been together 30, 40, almost 50 years and they still love each other.

If you're looking for love or wanting it, but yet you're playing it safe and you're not willing to risk anything or everything, then you don't deserve the love you want. You have to risk it all. This is how I feel about the subject. And I've explained to my wife that there will ALWAYS be people out there that can make you laugh more, make you more happy, etc...but the point of being in love isn't looking for the best of that...it's about being satisfied with what you have...nothing more, nothing less. Just the perfect combination. I've done this for the past 2 1/2 years and it's turned out freakin' great for me. I've never been happier in my life ever.

Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited by Meticode : 06-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #64
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
That's what I feel love is all about my friend. If you're not all into it, it's not worth it.

Try to work it out. I don't want to be another satistic. And people can change even though majority of the time that doesn't happen, but she's my wife and we have a child together. So I'm at least willing to give a second chance.

Like I said. Try to work it out. If it cannot be worked out, I cannot control what another human being does with their life. So in saying I would have to move on with my life and try to put my daughter in the best situation possible between us.

I'm not offended at all. And I pretty much agree with you. But it's not like it's not possible two people can't end up old together. I have people that are in my family that have been together 30, 40, almost 50 years and they still love each other.

If you're looking for love or wanting it, but yet you're playing it safe and you're not willing to risk anything or everything, then you don't deserve the love you want. You have to risk it all. This is how I feel about the subject. And I've explained to my wife that there will ALWAYS be people out there that can make you laugh more, make you more happy, etc...but the point of being in love isn't looking for the best of that...it's about being satisfied with what you have...nothing more, nothing less. Just the perfect combination. I've done this for the past 2 1/2 years and it's turned out freakin' great for me. I've never been happier in my life ever.

Thank you for your opinion.

cool, after reading my post I was starting to see that I came off like an a-hole...I wasn't trying to at all...

my parents are still together, and many of my freind's parents...however I really do feel as though you can't compare those days to now...

I do have a complete understanding on just how amazingly difficult it is to keep a relationship going...and I can completely relate to Chris Rock when he says "you haven't been in love unless you have planned out a murder"...

I will say that having children is beyond me and I am sure that increases your odds a ton...

It is just that, (I am not sure how to say this without coming off like a dick), I don't think I have ever met a male that seems in love to the point that he just feels disgusted at the idea of having sex with another women...like you seem to be...you even regret having sex with women before your wife...I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!!!

It just kind of seems like it has the potential to be something really bad...that's all...

I promise you that I wish you and your family the best...

I would never wish harm on anyone like you EVER, it is just the vibe that you give off has me a little bit worried for you, that's all...
Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #65
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I was just watching that episode earlier today.

"You got a hall pass brah? Go with Christ"

P.S. - Meticode, do you not remember this song? Van Halen - Hot For Teacher

Davd Lee Roth thinks you're a cupcake.
The part where he goes to the cops and they want to find Ike so they can give him his luckiest kid in the world medal gets me every time.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #66
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
I don't think I have ever met a male that seems in love to the point that he just feels disgusted at the idea of having sex with another women...

It's just how I turned out honestly. My father cheated on my mother 6 times during their 19 year relationship. My mother couldn't leave him because if she did she would lose me, and if she ended up with me she wouldn't be able to support me financially. After watching what my father did to my mother I decided I wasn't going to be like my father. That I would give as much respect as I possibly can to the most important women in my life unlike my father did. My father only talked to his mother when he needed money, always came back to my mother after cheating on her because he has no place to go, etc. I talk to my mother once a week at least, I try to treat my wife and daughter the best I humanly can.

I've always been a one-woman man, even in my teenage years I felt this way. Which is particularly why I never had sex until I was 17 years old. And even then it took this attractive 23 year old girl (who was my first girlfriend) 2 weeks to break me down for me to have sex with her. I eventually caved, but I feel I lasted a lot longer than a lot of other guys would have.

It's just the way I am. If it rubs people the wrong way because I stand up for this, I'm not sorry about it.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #67
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
It's just how I turned out honestly. My father cheated on my mother 6 times during their 19 year relationship. My mother couldn't leave him because if she did she would lose me, and if she ended up with me she wouldn't be able to support me financially. After watching what my father did to my mother I decided I wasn't going to be like my father. That I would give as much respect as I possibly can to the most important women in my life unlike my father did. My father only talked to his mother when he needed money, always came back to my mother after cheating on her because he has no place to go, etc. I talk to my mother once a week at least, I try to treat my wife and daughter the best I humanly can.

I've always been a one-woman man, even in my teenage years I felt this way. Which is particularly why I never had sex until I was 17 years old. And even then it took this attractive 23 year old girl (who was my first girlfriend) 2 weeks to break me down for me to have sex with her. I eventually caved, but I feel I lasted a lot longer than a lot of other guys would have.

It's just the way I am. If it rubs people the wrong way because I stand up for this, I'm not sorry about it.
ahh...you're like Deion Sanders then...

Deion's father was a raging alcoholic that beat his mother and stuff so as a result Deion has never had one single sip of alcohol as a result...

when he played for the Braves and went to the World Series someone sprayed champagne on his lips and he was severly pissed off...

I fully respect yor views...keep it up...
Old 06-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #68
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
17 is consdiered adult by law in Texas...

you can get thrown in prison at 17...

women can work at strip clubs at 17...

you can screw 35 year olds at 17...

It is hard for me to consider him a minor...

this didnt happen in Texas It happened in NJ

Sometimes I really think Prime time is just pretending when he posts some of sh*t he does.... some of it is soo absurdly retarded.. i dont know what to think
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #69
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Deep inside my soul, I know for sure, it's not over yet!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #70
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
this didnt happen in Texas It happened in NJ

Sometimes I really think Prime time is just pretending when he posts some of sh*t he does.... some of it is soo absurdly retarded.. i dont know what to think
I'm pretty sure that he meant that because of TX laws he finds it difficult to consider someone at age 17 a minor because in the environment he grew up in, 17 is an adult. I don't think there's anything retarded/outlandish about that at all.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #71
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I'm pretty sure that he meant that because of TX laws he finds it difficult to consider someone at age 17 a minor because in the environment he grew up in, 17 is an adult. I don't think there's anything retarded/outlandish about that at all.
^^^

that

thank you...

that is why at the end of my post I said:

"It is hard for me to consider him a minor..."

BECAUSE IN TEXAS 17 ISN'T A "MINOR"...GET IT RASHEED!!!???

and even if I did mistake this for being in Texas, I still don't think it would be "absurdly retarded"... ...that would just be a simple mistake
Old 06-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #72
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Meticode,

I am not trying to insult you, you just gabve me this cool avy and I juts repped you, you are the man for that...

I also respect your values...

But I have to say something that kind of scares me about you...and I have kind of gotten this feeling for a while...

You are 24 years old, and you are completely and hopelessly in love...to the point that it is scary...

What would you do if you caught your wife with another man?

What would you do if she suddenly had a 'change of heart"???

let me tell you, at the age of 24, and in the year 2009...THAT IS EXPTREMLEY COMMON!!!

yes you have a kid, and I suppose that there is a chance you could both go on to live together till you both die...for better or for worse...

BUT THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU!!!

I am honestly a little worried that you are putting yourself in some sort of suicidal situation...

I am not saying that you should start screwing other women...or even thinking about it...

but after being through multiple relationships that lasted years myself, I would tell you that you should prepare yourself mentaly for the worst...in the event that it happens...

women are strange creatures...their mentality is something that is impossible to comprehend...and no matter how madly in love she can seem right now, that can easily change for her 2 years from now...

just sayin dude...you seem like the type that would literally go wacko if you lost your wife, and it certainly isn't out of the question that it could happen...I don't want to see that happen to you...

and again, no offense here, just trying to give you advice...

Wow, this is your best post ever primetime.

It's cleverly ambiguous and hilarious.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #73
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Wow, this is your best post ever primetime.

It's cleverly ambiguous and hilarious.
I wasn't trying to be that way you dick...

his comments about his wife really do have me worried for him...

I have no idea how healthy their relationship is but if it is a "normal" marraige then they are yelling at each other every night...

divorce is also the "norm", esp for those that get married at his age...

IDK, it is just tht his comments come off as man that wouldn't be capable of dealing with something like that, like it would completely cruch him....and I am just trying to let him know it is vey possible just in case he has the idea that it is impossible or something...
Old 06-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #74
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Deep inside my soul, I know for sure, it's not over yet!

I feel the same way.

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: