Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how good is Hasheem Thabeet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
He doesn't even understand English either.

stop lying
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #17
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

Ok I can barely understand what he is saying.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #18
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Kid needs to eat something and hit the weight room hard and I like his chances to be a good player. If he gets good coaching who knows how good he can be. I just think he will be good for a reliable shot blocker right out of the gate.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ok I can barely understand what he is saying.
dikembe and yao never had a problem. his english is fine
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #20
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
He doesn't even understand English either.
Yao says hi
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #21
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
lol he sounds like Yao and Deke combined, mostly Yao though.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #22
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i'd really like to know
Offensively challenged, to say the least. If he bulks up, he can be a defensive presence, just due to sheer size. His footwork is below par, as is his quickness.

He'll be a serviceable big man coming off someone's bench, but not much more than that.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #23
jason816
High School Varsity 12th Man

jason816 has an OK reputation so far

poor-man's Mutombo at best.
jason816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #24
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's very raw but has improved over the last couple of years.

I like Thabeet, I think with time and a solid role model like Yao/Dikembe(if he sticks around to still work with Yao) he could become a pretty damn good player.

He reminds me of a weak, less awesome, very undeveloped Mutombo.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:14 AM   #25
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
He's very raw but has improved over the last couple of years.

I like Thabeet, I think with time and a solid role model like Yao/Dikembe(if he sticks around to still work with Yao) he could become a pretty damn good player.

He reminds me of a weak, less awesome, very undeveloped Mutombo.
Deke starting playing basketball late as well if I am not mistaken him for someone else.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:17 AM   #26
gutterballer733
Kids at the park dunk on me

gutterballer733 has an OK reputation so far

I see him as a shot blocking center in the mold of a moutumbo/hibbert/greg oden. I think his main offense will come from just dunks and anything inside of 5 feet.
gutterballer733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:30 AM   #27
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
Deke starting playing basketball late as well if I am not mistaken him for someone else.

Yeah he played a bit as a teen, but didn't really like it. He went to Georgetown and the coach saw him walking around campus, and begged him to play. He didn't get much playing time until his junior year.

But yeah, he didn't play until later in life. I believe he was like 24 his junior year. (I could be off by a year or two)
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #28
lbjdrosehybrid
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lbjdrosehybrid has an OK reputation so far

he doesnt move well so i don't think he will be that good in the nba

Last edited by lbjdrosehybrid : 06-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.
lbjdrosehybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #29
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Yeah he played a bit as a teen, but didn't really like it. He went to Georgetown and the coach saw him walking around campus, and begged him to play. He didn't get much playing time until his junior year.

But yeah, he didn't play until later in life. I believe he was like 24 his junior year. (I could be off by a year or two)
Then I remembered right, he was suppose to be a doctor. That would be funny, I am not doubting the man at all, it would just be funny.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:22 AM   #30
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

11 ppg, 8 rpg, and 2.0 bpg in his Rookie Season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: