Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Advice Plz...

Some of you already gave me advice about this a couple months ago.

My girl was confused about us and we broke up and crap.

Anyways we are "friends" right now and I told her that I'm only doing the friend thing to see if the sparks fly again because she says that part of her still wants to be with me and loves me as a boyfriend. We've been doing the friend thing for about a month now and she says that the BF love is slowly but steadily growing.

It's very frustrating because behind closed doors, she does everything we used to do while we were together (cuddle, hug, sex, shower together, nap on my chest) but when we go out in public it's like she doesn't want anything to do with me besides getting piggyback rides and having me do ***** **** which I do not do anymore because I tell her, "I'm not you're BF no more, you do it yourself."

Anyways, she says she's still confused and is basically putting me in the position that if I move on and get with another chick that my second chance is gone, so she's tying me down. And yes, I was moving on and she found out I was talking to this other girl and that me and this other girl were about to be sexual active LoL and she called me and was pissed and drove by throwing all my **** in my yard and didn't talk to me for two weeks and when she did she says she was mad because I said I still love her and I was like, "WTF, if you get this pissed about me moving on then be with me." We made up over that **** and the month has been 90% good.

Everybody says that shes lucky that I'm still around through all this and people tell me that they can tell that she still has feelings for me although she says nothing about it (actions speak louder than words right?)

But we talked the other day and she said that if she sees me mostly as a friend but even just a little like a BF (like right now) then she won't give it another chance which is making me think about just moving her out of my life because if she isn't willing to take a chance on love and go through all these other scumbags in the World before finding somebody as genuwine and loyal as me than it isn't worth it but my gut feeling is that this is just a summer thing and a big reason this is going on is because she is unemployed and would rather focus on that than this **** although she says she thinks about it all the time and even told me that a few times she has had days where she thinks about telling me that we can get back together.

Give me advice pimps!
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Advice Plz...

Your being used. She basically is attempting to gain everything she can from you, and then restricting you by saying 'oh were just friends'.

You just have to decide on accepting the flawed deal, or jumping ship... and looking for someone who actually respects you, and seeks to be in a legit relationship with you.

Dont fool yourself into thinking that the situation is going to one day turn fantastic, merely because you think its 'Its slowly getting better...'. In the end the user dumps the other when they are done getting what they want.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Shes ****ing someone else brah.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

That would not be surprising also...
Old 06-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

+1

sorry to say, i mean i'm going through the same thing somewhat too.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #6
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here

I understand you're still getting sex... I fail to see the problem.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW
I understand you're still getting sex... I fail to see the problem.

The problem is that he seems fixed on wanting an actuall GF/relationship, so with that as a want, he needs to bail.

Now if hes fine with hittin' it and quittin' it then he should ride it, dutifully..
Old 06-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
The problem is that he seems fixed on wanting an actuall GF/relationship, so with that as a want, he needs to bail.

Now if hes fine with hittin' it and quittin' it then he should ride it, dutifully..
Yeh it's just that most guys I know would be happy to have less of the relationship stuff as long as they could keep the sex. But I guess not everyone is like that.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #9
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW
Yeh it's just that most guys I know would be happy to have less of the relationship stuff as long as they could keep the sex. But I guess not everyone is like that.

Hey.. Im as daffled ..

Last edited by Waking_Life : 06-10-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

can we get those digits please? poppa and i would like to tag team your ex. we tax that ass for days huh poppa
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #11
tastystaci
Local High School Star

tastystaci has decent reputation

Quote:
Your being used. She basically is attempting to gain everything she can from you, and then restricting you by saying 'oh were just friends'.

You just have to decide on accepting the flawed deal, or jumping ship... and looking for someone who actually respects you, and seeks to be in a legit relationship with you.

Dont fool yourself into thinking that the situation is going to one day turn fantastic, merely because you think its 'Its slowly getting better...'. In the end the user dumps the other when they are done getting what they want.

This. You need to lay down the law A.S.A.P. Tell her you're going to be friends with benefits, if she can't handle that, get to steppin'. She has the perfect situation right now, she can cheat on you without remorse, but she has you on lock down, on the back burner in case she can't find someone better. If you want to be her BF, and can't handle being friends, tell her that A.S.A.P. The situation as it is now, is a no win for you, a win-win for her.
tastystaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
can we get those digits please? poppa and i would like to tag team your ex. we tax that ass for days huh poppa
Old 06-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #13
Interminator
Banned

Quote:

Nah hes just one of the ***** dudes who feels unsure after ****ing someone whos not technically his GF.

After ****ing he wants to cuddle up and talk about their future together while she wants to just put her clothes back on and move on.

Shes using you for the cawk brah.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW

The only "purely physical" relationship I've ever had outside of one night stands was with this chick in college. All we did was f*ck, nothing else. It was fantastic for a while, but then it was like sh*t do you wanna go to a movie or something?

Nope
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Nah hes just one of the ***** dudes who feels unsure after ****ing someone whos not technically his GF.

After ****ing he wants to cuddle up and talk about their future together while she wants to just put her clothes back on and move on.

Shes using you for the cawk brah.

She seems like the male in the relationship
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: