Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #16
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Advice Plz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Some of you already gave me advice about this a couple months ago.

My girl was confused about us and we broke up and crap.

Anyways we are "friends" right now and I told her that I'm only doing the friend thing to see if the sparks fly again because she says that part of her still wants to be with me and loves me as a boyfriend. We've been doing the friend thing for about a month now and she says that the BF love is slowly but steadily growing.

It's very frustrating because behind closed doors, she does everything we used to do while we were together (cuddle, hug, sex, shower together, nap on my chest) but when we go out in public it's like she doesn't want anything to do with me besides getting piggyback rides and having me do ***** **** which I do not do anymore because I tell her, "I'm not you're BF no more, you do it yourself."

Anyways, she says she's still confused and is basically putting me in the position that if I move on and get with another chick that my second chance is gone, so she's tying me down. And yes, I was moving on and she found out I was talking to this other girl and that me and this other girl were about to be sexual active LoL and she called me and was pissed and drove by throwing all my **** in my yard and didn't talk to me for two weeks and when she did she says she was mad because I said I still love her and I was like, "WTF, if you get this pissed about me moving on then be with me." We made up over that **** and the month has been 90% good.

Everybody says that shes lucky that I'm still around through all this and people tell me that they can tell that she still has feelings for me although she says nothing about it (actions speak louder than words right?)

But we talked the other day and she said that if she sees me mostly as a friend but even just a little like a BF (like right now) then she won't give it another chance which is making me think about just moving her out of my life because if she isn't willing to take a chance on love and go through all these other scumbags in the World before finding somebody as genuwine and loyal as me than it isn't worth it but my gut feeling is that this is just a summer thing and a big reason this is going on is because she is unemployed and would rather focus on that than this **** although she says she thinks about it all the time and even told me that a few times she has had days where she thinks about telling me that we can get back together.

Give me advice pimps!

Break if off with her. Move on with your life if you're looking for a relationship with her. It isn't going to happen. If a girl is going to be with you, they're going to be with you, not give you excuses on why not to be with you.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW
Yeh it's just that most guys I know would be happy to have less of the relationship stuff as long as they could keep the sex. But I guess not everyone is like that.

Note every guy thinks with his dick first.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #18
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
She seems like the male in the relationship
Exactly.

Shes hittin & quittin you brah.

Your just convenient for her right now, but there is a 99% chance theres another dude out there shes falling in love with at the same time.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #19
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Ditch the b!tch
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #20
GiveItToBurrito

She won't respect you as long as you let her use this. If you man up, you might be able to get your dignity back and still get the girl since she might start to look at you as a man, although nine times out of ten, once a girl makes up her mind about you, it's made up forever.

Also, have you tried hitting her?
Old 06-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #21
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
She won't respect you as long as you let her use this. If you man up, you might be able to get your dignity back and still get the girl since she might start to look at you as a man, although nine times out of ten, once a girl makes up her mind about you, it's made up forever.

Also, have you tried hitting her?

Ah yes, physical abuse.. the road to the heart...
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #22
depletedW
I Rep Mavs

depletedW has decent reputation

Hit it one more time then get the f*ck outta there.
depletedW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #23
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Ah yes, physical abuse.. the road to the heart...
It actually is.

Women appreciate men who show their dominance when pushed, and if that includes slight physical violence they appreciate it.

Its not like hes talking about straight whooping her ass until she can barely move.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
It actually is.

Women appreciate men who show their dominance when pushed, and if that includes slight physical violence they appreciate it.

Its not like hes talking about straight whooping her ass until she can barely move.

Is that what they teach kids in daycare these days?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #25
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Is that what they teach kids in daycare these days?
I wouldn't know, whenever I go to daycare centers Im usually just hiding in the closet with my IPod on.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I wouldn't know, whenever I go to daycare centers Im usually just hiding in the closet with my IPod on.

Oh, so when you said girls like to feel dominated physically, you were referring to your pen!s.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #27
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Oh, so when you said girls like to feel dominated physically, you were referring to your pen!s.
No.More like the back of my hand first, and then later on my pen!s.

Its really complicated but those who have never shown their dominance in a relationship typically get cheated on.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #28
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
No.More like the back of my hand first, and then later on my pen!s.

Its really complicated but those who have never shown their dominance in a relationship typically get cheated on.

You were specifically talking about being physical to show your dominance. Pushing a girl around is not the way to go, buddy. lol
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #29
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
You were specifically talking about being physical to show your dominance. Pushing a girl around is not the way to go, buddy. lol
Really.

You've never had your girlfriend attack you while in the heat of an argument?

Women like strong men, if you're going to sit there and take her yelling and slapping you without doing something she will see the ***** in you.

Im not advocating physical violence on women but in some cases a good push or slap goes a long way to strengthening your relationship.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Really.

You've never had your girlfriend attack you while in the heat of an argument?

Women like strong men, if you're going to sit there and take her yelling and slapping you without doing something she will see the ***** in you.

Im not advocating physical violence on women but in some cases a good push or slap goes a long way to strengthening your relationship.

You're a douche bag. lol

If my girl came at me, I'd grab her little wrists and walk her back to a safe position. Possibly would take it has she's just horny and pin her against the wall and get my game on. lol

No shoving or hitting a girl.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: