Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #31
Interminator
Banned

Default Re: Advice Plz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You're a douche bag. lol

If my girl came at me, I'd grab her little wrists and walk her back to a safe position. Possibly would take it has she's just horny and pin her against the wall and get my game on. lol

No shoving or hitting a girl.
That aint working for you brah.

Your girl is over here right now sucking my cawk, she told me about how she needs to be slapped sometimes but her boyfriend wont do it.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #32
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
That aint working for you brah.

Your girl is over here right now sucking my cawk, she told me about how she needs to be slapped sometimes but her boyfriend wont do it.

No girl has ever gotten close enough for you to slap her.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #33
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
No girl has ever gotten close enough for you to slap her.
Nah brah.

My pimp hand is strong, sometimes it has to be done although I dont like to do it.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #34
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Again, girls have to be near you at some point or time to have a pimp hand. Why you'd think it's cool to joke about is beyond me as well.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #35
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Again, girls have to be near you at some point or time to have a pimp hand. Why you'd think it's cool to joke about is beyond me as well.
Really?

What if I approached girls with my pimp hand?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #36
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Really?

What if I approached girls with my pimp hand?

You'd be a douche.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #37
step_back
College superstar

If your just looking for casual sex then continue to see her but make sure it is only that, having feelings of wanting to be in a relationship won't sit well with you. If she gets all *****y when you want to see someone else then ditch her. Right now your just a dildo to her.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #38
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
You'd be a douche.
Good thing is I dont have to.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #39
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

Ok, so yesterday we sexed it up again but before that she took a nap and I didn't wanna cuddle or hold her or anything cuz I said, "Why should I cuddle with you if you don't even like me?" And she's like, "OMG this again?" And we talked a little bit about how she sees me in her longterm future but she isn't sure about in what capacity and that she is only contemplating me as a boyfriend.

I took it all with a grain of salt because earlier in the day I noticed a text on her phone from a guy she texted all the time while we were at the end of our relationship that said, "Remember I'll do "Anything" for you" and right then and there I told myself that I'm done with her. I'm gonna sex her for awhile until I find something else.

It's so frustrating because she tells me all this **** that reassures me that she's not looking for anybody to be with and **** but at the same time I notice that whenever I leave a comment on her MySpace that all these new guys are popping up.

Next time we mess around I'm gonna finish and walk out the door while saying, "Have a nice life."
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #40
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

as you are walkin' out me and poppa will be steppin' in shlongs hangin' down to the flo' all gangsta walk baby gal still all naky in the bed prably smokin' a cig yep that when baby gal gettin' tagged teamed by the infamous booga booga duo we gonna tax that ass for days huh poppa
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #41
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Ok, so yesterday we sexed it up again but before that she took a nap and I didn't wanna cuddle or hold her or anything cuz I said, "Why should I cuddle with you if you don't even like me?" And she's like, "OMG this again?" And we talked a little bit about how she sees me in her longterm future but she isn't sure about in what capacity and that she is only contemplating me as a boyfriend.

I took it all with a grain of salt because earlier in the day I noticed a text on her phone from a guy she texted all the time while we were at the end of our relationship that said, "Remember I'll do "Anything" for you" and right then and there I told myself that I'm done with her. I'm gonna sex her for awhile until I find something else.

It's so frustrating because she tells me all this **** that reassures me that she's not looking for anybody to be with and **** but at the same time I notice that whenever I leave a comment on her MySpace that all these new guys are popping up.

Next time we mess around I'm gonna finish and walk out the door while saying, "Have a nice life."

Good plan man. Hit it a few times and quit it. It’s never a good idea to stay in the “friend zone.” I also call someone like you the “just in case guy.” ……meaning she’ll choose you just in case someone better doesn’t come along. You don’t wanna be one of those. Good luck Blazer homie.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #42
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Your being used. She basically is attempting to gain everything she can from you, and then restricting you by saying 'oh were just friends'.

You just have to decide on accepting the flawed deal, or jumping ship... and looking for someone who actually respects you, and seeks to be in a legit relationship with you.

Dont fool yourself into thinking that the situation is going to one day turn fantastic, merely because you think its 'Its slowly getting better...'. In the end the user dumps the other when they are done getting what they want.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: