Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ripping DVDs...The Football Factory

One of my favorite books is 'Football Factory' by John King.

A few years ago I was in Bali and found a copy of a DVD of the movie made of said book.

Fantastic f*cking movie.

Recently I downloaded the movie because the DVD, that was probably a pirated copy to begin with, doesn't always work.

so I started to watch it and the intro is different. different commentary, different song.

THEY F*CKING CHANGED THE MOVIE!

THE ORGINAL SOUNDTRACK GIVES WAY TO CRAPPIER SONGS

THE ORIGINAL DIALOGUE IS CHANGED TO A MORE WATERED DOWN 'EASIER TO UNDERSTAND' DISCOURSE (the original was hardcore cockney slang).

THE TOOK ONE OF THE ALL TIME CLASSICS AND TURNED IT INTO F*CKING GREEN STREET HOOLIGANS.

BRUTAL

does anyone know why they did this?

NOW BACK ON POINT:

so I DL'd some ripping software and ripped the DVD, but my new file is 41.7 GB in size (frikkin huge).

Can anyone explain why or can I shrink it.

I would like to seed this copy of the movie because now when I tell people it is one of my favorite movies and only the newer gayer version is out, they won't get it.

Jeebus!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ripping DVDs...The Football Factory

Rip the dvd again with DVD Shink, it's a free program. http://www.afterdawn.com/software/vi...dvd_shrink.cfm

DVDFab Decrypter is newer and better, but not free, unless you want to torrent it.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:15 AM   #3
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I personally use FairUse for DVD ripping but the pro version isn't free. Still, not hard to find...and the free version might be all you need.

I don't know how your rip turned out to be 40+ gigs when there's only 4.7 gigs of data on the disc.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:20 AM   #4
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I personally use FairUse for DVD ripping but the pro version isn't free. Still, not hard to find...and the free version might be all you need.

I don't know how your rip turned out to be 40+ gigs when there's only 4.7 gigs of data on the disc.

no sh*t, it freaked me outwhen I saw the size, I actually thought the decimal point was in the wrong spot.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: