Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #16
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Street fight, bar fight.....

poppa said it ok to share one of the fightin' stories we did. so there we was, me and poppa in the middle of booga booga i was on his back and we walkin' to get water from the creek. when we get there, poppa like "well well well lookie wut we have har" and would you believe it, the fuckin' karate kid and mr miyagi, no lie i tell you people. karate kid always been my hero but poppa hate mr miyagi dont 'no why poppa just hate everybody especially when he trippin' acid. well, poppa said "look boy, you go bust daniel-son right in his weener and i'll go konk mr miyagi right upside his fooken noggin'!" poppa was pissed off somethin' terrible, prably bad trip. i grew up wantin' to be just like daniel-son but now it was time i put that chump in the dirt. so what i did is i run up to him fast then mr miyagi say "watch out daniel-son fast little bastard 'boon come to kick ass!" so i just keep runnin' then i do a high flyin' jump-kick right into karate kid's junk. he die almost instantly my kicks are extravagently vicious. then poppa walk up to mr miyagi clinched his fists mr miyagi just scared shitless fozen in place dont 'no what to do then poppa pull arm back then BAM! konked the livin' monkey fuckin' shit life right out mr miyagi body. poppa murder his mind body and soul, collectively. i was proud of my poppa and poppa was proud of his little neega.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
Raps4Life
Let's Go Raptors!

Raps4Life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
poppa said it ok to share one of the fightin' stories we did. so there we was, me and poppa in the middle of booga booga i was on his back and we walkin' to get water from the creek. when we get there, poppa like "well well well lookie wut we have har" and would you believe it, the fuckin' karate kid and mr miyagi, no lie i tell you people. karate kid always been my hero but poppa hate mr miyagi dont 'no why poppa just hate everybody especially when he trippin' acid. well, poppa said "look boy, you go bust daniel-son right in his weener and i'll go konk mr miyagi right upside his fooken noggin'!" poppa was pissed off somethin' terrible, prably bad trip. i grew up wantin' to be just like daniel-son but now it was time i put that chump in the dirt. so what i did is i run up to him fast then mr miyagi say "watch out daniel-son fast little bastard 'boon come to kick ass!" so i just keep runnin' then i do a high flyin' jump-kick right into karate kid's junk. he die almost instantly my kicks are extravagently vicious. then poppa walk up to mr miyagi clinched his fists mr miyagi just scared shitless fozen in place dont 'no what to do then poppa pull arm back then BAM! konked the livin' monkey fuckin' shit life right out mr miyagi body. poppa murder his mind body and soul, collectively. i was proud of my poppa and poppa was proud of his little neega.

This schtick is getting old FAST!
Raps4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raps4Life

tell me how the fu*k a fight with karate kid and mr miyagi gettin' old fast? what that sh*t even mean anyway, please help me better comprestand. dont be jelly 'cause it was me who bust up daniel-son's balls and not you
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #19
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raps4Life

I agree. The Abraham Lincoln gimmick account is the only one I really love.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
I agree. The Abraham Lincoln gimmick account is the only one I really love.

who the fu*k said i was a gimmick? too many of yall run ur mouths without knowin' wut you talkin' 'bout, willis.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not terribly scared of physical confrontation (though I make peace almost every time I can) but This is horrifying to me
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #22
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

the one that got me locked!
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #23
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

ppierce34 has an OK reputation so far

I said it in another topic. When I was bouncer in college a few years ago, a fight broke out in the street outside. Started off as two drunk guys shoving, throwing wild punches, before finally one landed that ended up knocking the guy backwards, he tripped over his own feet and smashed the back of his head on the curb and ended up brain damaged. Simple fight over something stupid and no one guy is a vegetable and the other went to jail. So think twice kids about getting in a bar fight or street fight because someone talked ***** or hit on your girl. What may start as a simple little fight could land up with someone seriously hurt and someone going to jail.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: