Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Life Lessons

One lesson I have learned to day is to always wear a condom. Sadly, I havent been there yet. Do you have any funny stories people can learn something from?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Life Lessons

Always use alcohol responsibly.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Life lesson number two: It's TODAY, not to day.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Never use alcohol responsibly.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
GiveItToBurrito

People have a breaking point. I used to mess with this girl who let me use her all the time. I'd come over and smoke up with her, ask her for money, use her gym membership, and even come over after I'd banged someone else and wanted a familiar place to sleep (I hate sharing a bed period, especially with people I don't really like or know that well), never really giving her anything in return other than my angelic *****. All was kind of ok for a while - we'd argue and she'd call me out for taking advantage of her, accuse me of not wanting to be seen with her, of sleeping around, etc., but the fights were never too bad - until I banged one of the other dancers at her club, who of course being her friend had to snitch. I was pre-gaming at her place with my friend when she got the call, and the next thing I know she's coming out of the bedroom yelling and crying and ****, throws a bottle at me, then hits me with another and stabs me in the arm and the side with a piece of it. It was horrible, and I was actually pretty traumatized for a while, but the worst part was that all of my friends still make fun of me for it because they had even heard her say that she'd kill me if I cheated on her (which is odd, since she was never anything more than kind of a bang buddy). I guess the funny part of the story, though, is that I'm trying to get back with her, and she's even agreed to hang out with me in two weeks. Can't let that gravy train get away, you know.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Karma is a b1tch and it wants to **** you.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Never use alcohol responsibly.

This option is much easier.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PERCEPTION and CONTEXT fuel the world's communication problems. Leads to hate, disconnection, WAR.....etc.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Nas says it best:
"Life's a b*tch, but god forbid that b*tch divorce me."
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #10
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Liberals suck.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #11
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
Liberals suck.
So true, repped.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: