Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ISH Mock Draft - #12 Overall - Charlotte Bobcats

#1-Blake Griffin
#2-Ricky Rubio
#3-James Harden
#4-Brandon Jennings
#5-Hasheem Thabeet
#6-Tyreke Evans
#7-Johnny Flynn
#8-Stephen Curry
#9-Demar DeRozan
#10-Jordan Hill
#11-Earl Clark

Earl Clark ran away with 11 votes for the NJ Pick.

For Charlotte I've read in Charlotte Observer that they are definitely after a SG and like what they see in Gerald Henderson. I also read that Larry Brown loved what Hansbrough brought in his workout and I'm hoping Brown/MJ don't go for the UNC connection this early.

I'm going to go with Gerald Henderson here. DJ Augustin was a good pick by MJ last year that surprised a few and he'll need a backcourt mate. Henderson has some connections to Larry Brown (used to attend Sixers practices as a kid, Brown's kids go to Henderson's old high school in PA) and that could help a bit. The only other position of need I see is at center if Okafor wants to be a PF, but it's too early for Mullens to go. Felton is also not expected to be resigned as a restricted free agent. Raja Bell will be 33 at the beginning of the season. Henderson is my guy.

Count:

Gerald Henderson- 6
DeJuan Blair- 1

Last edited by Posterize246 : 06-15-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #12 Overall - Charlotte Bobcats

I don't like the idea but I think we will take Henderson if DeRozan and Evans are not available. He is limited offensively but we need depth behind Raja. And just an fyi Posterize, the team is expecting to resign Felton.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelBorn
I don't like the idea but I think we will take Henderson if DeRozan and Evans are not available. He is limited offensively but we need depth behind Raja. And just an fyi Posterize, the team is expecting to resign Felton.
Ahh, I thought it was the opposite. Thanks
Old 06-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Let's go with Gerald Henderson. Although I think Terrence Williams might actually be a better pick, dude has become underrated. I do see Henderson as a very solid career bench player, and the talent-deficient Bobcats might end up starting him a fair bit.

But really, how can you say that D.J. Augustine was a "good pick by MJ"? Brook Lopez would have been the perfect offensive Center to put next to Chukwuemeka Okafor as the defensive stud PF. Augustine might be a baller, but he will always be 5'11, and Lopez will always be 7'0. I have to say I was flabbergasted when the Bobcats left Brook on the board.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Henderson should be the pick, but I won't be surprised if they take Budinger.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

wayne ellington > henderson
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #7
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Dajaun Blair. This team has no enforcer.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Larry Brown will love Gerald Henderson (as much as he can love a rookie)
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Henderson's running away with this but we still need more votes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:27 PM   #10
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Too early for Blair IMO, James Johnson is the best player on board IMO but they have Wallace, so it's down to Henderson I guess
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Don't really want to make the Pacers thread until Maniak votes in here. It's his thing.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #12
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pencil in, no etch in stone, my pick for the Pacers.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:21 AM   #13
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Yeah I'll have to go with the popular vote here and say Gerald Henderson. I can't see them going with Budinger..they could go with Blair knowing Jordan's skills as a GM but if they have half a brain they will go with the Dookie Henderson.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:32 AM   #14
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gerald Henderson, but I think someone like DeRozan or Hill might fall to them in the draft.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #15
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry about taking abit.

I'll go with Henderson, and I will now make the next thread.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: