Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-15-2009, 12:28 AM   #16
hoss805
I airball my layups

hoss805 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lakers are 2009 NBA CHAMPS!!

CONGRATS TO THE LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hoss805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:30 AM   #17
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I Want Three More Now Damn It!!!!!!!!!

Go Lakes!!!!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #18
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CHAMPIONS!!!!

BEEN A GREAT SEASON FOR THE TEAM AND FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!

CONGRATS TO THE TEAM!

D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
MFC
I airball my layups

MFC is a pretty well-respected posterMFC is a pretty well-respected posterMFC is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow. While I expected this would happen ever since Game 6 of last year's Finals, I'm still pinching myself expecting to wake up. What a great day! I can't wait to get stuck into the Finals replays. There are so many great storylines - Kobe's first without Shaq, Jackson's 10th, maligned guys like Odom and Gasol getting a ring and redemption, and when you see your team win, you're just happy for everyone involved, from Kobe right through to the likes of Powell and Mbenga.

Thanks to the mods on the Lakers forum here in particular. I'v really enjoyed having a place to come and either post or usually read the thoughts of fellow Laker fans as the championship drew closer. To be honest, I could barely watch some of the Finals games for fear of heart attack, Games 2 and 4 in particular. I guess that's part of what makes days like today so special.

Anyway, I'd love to be in LA for the parade, but will have to settle for highlights on ESPN. Having holidayed on Figueroa to see the Lakers earlier this season I feel like I've been somewhat a part of it. Great stuff.

Go Lakers!!
MFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #20
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://mms.businesswire.com/bwapps/m...d=5&download=1
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:00 AM   #21
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just here to
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #22
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:25 AM   #23
KobeRules24
Kobe is the assassin

KobeRules24 has an OK reputation so far

yeah baby!!!!! you deserve it kobe. hey shaq tell me how kobe's ass tastes
KobeRules24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:27 AM   #24
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
Yes Sir.....We are the Champs.......Now....next goal ...BACK 2 BACK

grats to LA... back 2 back eh... see you next year .. hopefully boston vs la will dance one more time
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:28 AM   #25
Avaj
Great young streetballer

Avaj has an OK reputation so far

Congrats to Lakers!! Man this feels good!!
Avaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:50 AM   #26
laker4life310
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life310 has decent reputation

Woot Woot!!!!!!
Our Team Did It This Year And Took It All The Way To Getting The Tropy And Championship Back To La!!!!!!

Thanks To All My Fellow Laker Fans On Here For A Great Season And What A Way To End The Season For The Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!

laker4life310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:55 AM   #27
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

:h ammertime:
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:00 AM   #28
magiŠ
Sai ello to the ba guy

magiŠ is considered somewhat coolmagiŠ is considered somewhat cool

Hell yeah! I think this championship makes us the team of the decade.

Lets start a new decade the way we did the last one, with a three-peat!!!

Very proud of our boys, they all stepped up in the finals and won as a TEAM. Hopefully we have Lamar and Trevor back in Laker uniform next year and I really would like to see what Adam can do for this squad. Hopefully we can sign a backup SG in the off-season. Candace's brother is available, I like him a lot.
magiŠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:05 AM   #29
Aristotle8/24
I airball my layups

Aristotle8/24 has an OK reputation so far

Don't post here too often but I have been a member (on a different username) on ISH since the first three of Phil's here. This one seems very sweet too and is a great way to rebound from last season. Lets celebrate! Los Angeles Lakers 2009 NBA Champions!
Aristotle8/24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:27 AM   #30
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

way to go lakeshow!
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: