Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ISH Mock Draft - #6 Overall - Minnesota Timberwolves

#1-Blake Griffin
#2-Ricky Rubio
#3-James Harden
#4-Brandon Jennings
#5-Hasheem Thabeet

For me, its Tyreke Evans, no questions asked. With an already solidified frontcourt(Love/Jefferson), no need to go after a guy like Jordan Hill. Evans is a guy who could help Foye move to the 2 spot where he is better playing at, and has alot of potential.

Runner-up is Demar DeRozan.

Discuss...

Count:

Jrue Holiday- 5
Evans- 4
Derozan- 2
Curry- 1

Last edited by Maniak : 06-13-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #6 Overall - Minnesota Timberwolves

I'll take a risk and say Jrue Holiday
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really have no clue what Sota should do. So let's go with Steph Curry.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I'm going to say Derozan, they need a swingman since Corey was a bust.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Tyreke evans is the best fit with foye
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I'll take a risk and say Jrue Holiday

Damn, didn't think you were that high on Holiday?

I'll go with Tyreke Evans.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

Demar Derozan
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Damn, didn't think you were that high on Holiday?

I'll go with Tyreke Evans.
I just don't know a lot about him, but I don't like Evans and I don't like a Curry/Foye backcourt because it's too small so I'll say Holiday.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

Holiday b/c Curry and Evans aren't PGs. I thought Flynn was a better fit for Sactown but Holiday is a better fit on the Wolves roster next to Foye.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #10
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holiday
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

I edited the count into the OP
Old 06-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #12
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jrue Holliday.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jrue Holiday.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #14
lukeridnour08
Decent playground baller

lukeridnour08 has decent reputation

Why are people so high on Holiday??

He's never played PG in his life, and he has never showed good dribbling or court vision skills, so why is he projected as a PG??

And for all this 'great defense' thing, at the end of the day he is 6'4 w/ an average wingspan.
He is probably an average athlete as far as the NBA goes to.

So, how is he rated so high?

Lets not forget that he only average 8 ppg on a medicore UCLA team.
While only shooting 30% from college 3-point line.

I understand that UCLA is a pretty slow paced team, but still.
How would he be a better PG prospect then Darren Collison??
It seemed like Collison did pretty much everything better then Holiday.
However Holiday is 6'4.

Holiday certaintly doesnt have as much upside as a guy like Teague either.

So my question, why is he rated so high??

Last edited by lukeridnour08 : 06-13-2009 at 05:07 PM.
lukeridnour08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

hey maniak you may wanna speed it up to 2 selections a day so we can get the 1st round done before the draft. unless you're just doing the lottery but I was hoping it was 1st round.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: