Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board
Default Who watched all 105 Games this season?

Im curious with all of the diehards here. Who watched all 105 games ?

I watched every single one of them.... taped/PVR'ed a couple that i missed but did not know the result when I watched them later on.

Theres gotta be a couple of us...
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who watched all 105 Games this season?

Eh, I had one of my best seasons but I do think I missed no more than 5. For a guy who is married with 4 kids, thats damn good.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i believe i watched 71 of the regular season games and all the playoff games, so i watched a total of 94. next yr imma get em all, its just tough living on the east coast so many late nights!
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #4
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Eh, I had one of my best seasons but I do think I missed no more than 5. For a guy who is married with 4 kids, thats damn good.

My dad is married with 4 kids... as big of a fan as any of us, and theres no way in hell he only missed 5 games. He went to bed at half time (or sometimes even before tip off) many a night.

Great job with that!
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i believe i watched at least 90 of lakers' games.
i followed all their playoffs and finals games.
and the regular season... ughh i watch most of it, but usually i turn off the TV when they blown out another team (4th quarter).
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
revan
I brick open layups

revan has an OK reputation so far

I watched all of them but I missed part of some when I was tired. I might have fallen asleep during a few but only during the first half. I kinda feel sad about no more basketball. Last year we had the olympics to wet our appeitite a bit but now we don't

Last edited by revan : 06-15-2009 at 02:51 PM.
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #7
djwhizard
drum & bass!

djwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected poster

I came close, I only missed a few.... I don't think I missed any outside of my trip to Hawaii for a week ---- where I missed a couple of games.

I didn't miss a single game the 2008 season.
djwhizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
djwhizard
drum & bass!

djwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan
I watched all of them but I missed part of some when I was tired. I might have fallen asleep during a few but only during the first half. I kinda feel sad about no more basketball. Last year we had the olympics to wet our appeitite a bit but now we don't

That is a good thing, because now hopefully Kobe and Pau can catch up on some rest. And so can we... haha
djwhizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I watched like 80 of em, the ones that were not on TNT/ESPN/ABC/Internet I missed...
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
magiŠ
Sai ello to the ba guy

magiŠ is considered somewhat coolmagiŠ is considered somewhat cool

I watched them all. About 20 of them I had to re-watch the second time without looking at the final scores. So about 80-85 of them were live, and the others were on Raptors TV or TSN2.
magiŠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash
My dad is married with 4 kids... as big of a fan as any of us, and theres no way in hell he only missed 5 games. He went to bed at half time (or sometimes even before tip off) many a night.

Great job with that!

Trust me, I should've really stressed the "married" part. The 5 I missed were basically "fine, let's f*ckin go out then" dates, lol. Of the other 100 I'd say I fought with her maybe 25-30 times due to me watching the game. One playoff game against Houston I got the classic "Is Kobe f*cking you at night?" line because I put my hoof down to watch the game rather than go to the mall and lunch. As far as going to bed at halftime, okay, I will admit I went to bed on a few games but never when the outcome was in doubt. Double digit lead against a sub .500 team, it's 10:00 at night, and i have to get up at 4am? Good night!
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I missed like 3 or 4 only
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far

I think I caught most of them that I did not see live on reruns on NBA channel, ESPN and Fox. Probably saw in the neighborhood of 80-90 of them but not all live. I watched a few on the internet because I live in Las Vegas and we don't get any of the road games except when they are on the network, TNT etc.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #14
JJB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JJB has an OK reputation so far

For the first time in my life i did not watch everygame because of work and school. Growing up sucks
JJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #15
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

im pretty sure i missed under 10
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: