Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2006, 06:07 PM   #16
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

ALBballer- Albanian who has 962 posts but yet, none of his posts have been memorable. Does he talk about basketball? I have a feeling you're a Knicks fan.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #17
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
ALBballer- Albanian who has 962 posts but yet, none of his posts have been memorable. Does he talk about basketball? I have a feeling you're a Knicks fan.

If you knew I was Albanian, then you must of remembered some of my posts.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:12 PM   #18
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
If you knew I was Albanian, then you must of remembered some of my posts.

I probably only read that part because you mentionned that 5+ times. Got to get that waste of memory out of my brain.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:18 PM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
I probably only read that part because you mentionned that 5+ times. Got to get that waste of memory out of my brain.

Did I ever mention how I was Albanian.

Here's an Albanian flag.

This is where Albania is located.

Don't be mad because I can trace my roots back.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:49 PM   #20
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

What about me?
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:50 PM   #21
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
I'm kind of scared of you in a serial killer type of way. I just want to say I like your avatar and I just don't want you to do some crazy ****. I seen this one shyt on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge And had his girlfriend in the trunk and she was pregnant with his kid And in the car they found a tape but it didn't say who it was to Come to think about it...his name was...
it was you.
DAMN!
I feel the exact same way about mariodeathgrip. That homie scares me. Shout out to marshall mathers for the lyrics ('Stan'). Thats my favorite song, ever.

What do you guys think/know about me?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #22
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I know where you live!!!!

I coming to get you!!!!!!

LOL lol LOL
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:56 PM   #23
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I'm kind of scared of you in a serial killer type of way. I just want to say I like your avatar and I just don't want you to do some crazy ****. I seen this one shyt on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge And had his girlfriend in the trunk and she was pregnant with his kid And in the car they found a tape but it didn't say who it was to Come to think about it...his name was...

it was you.

DAMN!

That sh*t funny as hell I read it to my girlfriend and she said " I'm pregnant too your not going to drive me off the bridge are you" I told not to worry about it, but the other girl had it coming to her. JK lol She didn't!!!!!!!!!

We have two kids and one on the way due date Feb 14 and I haven't done that yet!!!!!!

But its weird your the third person on here that has compared me to a serial killer!!! And I've only been on for 1 month and 9 days!!!

Happy Friday DA 13!!!! Hope you live through it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 11:18 PM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Post your pic, I think it would funny to see if you looked like a serial killer.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:28 PM   #25
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Post your pic, I think it would funny to see if you looked like a serial killer.

I don't know how to post pics but heres Myspace and go to pics and you will see!

http://www.myspace.com/mariodeathgrip
Old 10-13-2006, 11:31 PM   #26
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Is this you?
Old 10-13-2006, 11:33 PM   #27
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:

Is this you?

Ya there we go!!! How you do that!! I got to learn!!!
That was me a day before I got back with my girl!!!
But I shave now and gained around 30 lbs!!!
People use to compare me to the devil!!!
That pic was taken from a cell phone!!!

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 10-13-2006 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #28
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Click Post Reply, then look for the Square button with a mountain backround, and type the URL.

You don't really look like a serial killer, your more like one of those metal heads, which would probably explain your rage. So I guess your cool and congratz with your kids.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:39 PM   #29
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

dude some of you people put way too much focus on reputations and whos cool and whos not.

its a fricken internet forum. stop acting like middle school girls. to me this thread is like a popularity meter. doesnt this seem ridiculous to anyone else?
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:39 PM   #30
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Click Post Reply, then look for the Square button with a mountain backround, and type the URL.

You don't really look like a serial killer, your more like one of those metal heads, which would probably explain your rage. So I guess your cool and congratz with your kids.

Thanks for the info!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: