Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #16
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: i got my first "date" thingy with this girl tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
i never stated she was pickin me up, shes driving to my house then im driving there cuz well lemme break it down.
she lives about 12 miles away from me one way and ritas is 8 miles away from me the other way... wud really be pointless for me to go pick her up

Strongly disagree....
Just a personal note here. When I first met my wife - of 15 years now - she lived about 45 minutes from me. I knew I liked her enough that I would always go and pick her up and bring her back even though we would always be going only about 10 minutes from where I was living.

Just my opinion but if you like this woman, go pick her up, even if it is out of your way. It will score more points for ya in the long run.
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Strongly disagree....
Just a personal note here. When I first met my wife - of 15 years now - she lived about 45 minutes from me. I knew I liked her enough that I would always go and pick her up and bring her back even though we would always be going only about 10 minutes from where I was living.

Just my opinion but if you like this woman, go pick her up, even if it is out of your way. It will score more points for ya in the long run.
well yea ya see i told her i wud pick her up then she pointed out wat i just pointed out to you about the whole she lives 12 miles the other way thing so she wouldnt let me pick her up... yea well, gotta go get ready ill let yall know how things go!
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #18
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
well yea ya see i told her i wud pick her up then she pointed out wat i just pointed out to you about the whole she lives 12 miles the other way thing so she wouldnt let me pick her up... yea well, gotta go get ready ill let yall know how things go!

Best of luck hope it goes well.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #19
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just got in... all went well we had a good time talking and stuff. came back to my place and chilled for about 45 minutes, probably coulda got some but decided to take it a lil slow, but i felt bad cuz i had to have her leave cuz i got work at 5 and i got a crap load of stuff to do but she wants to hang out again sometime soon so i think all went well! haha
Old 06-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #20
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
just got in... all went well we had a good time talking and stuff. came back to my place and chilled for about 45 minutes, probably coulda got some but decided to take it a lil slow, but i felt bad cuz i had to have her leave cuz i got work at 5 and i got a crap load of stuff to do but she wants to hang out again sometime soon so i think all went well! haha

That's cool. Wasn't trying to tell you what to do earlier. Just giving you a different perspective I guess.

Glad to hear things went well. Don't worry about getting any - if she feels the same way you do - it will be there in the future.

Good job - a Laker family member

Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #21
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
That's cool. Wasn't trying to tell you what to do earlier. Just giving you a different perspective I guess.

Glad to hear things went well. Don't worry about getting any - if she feels the same way you do - it will be there in the future.

Good job - a Laker family member

haha no worries i posted the thread to get feedback as to what to do... this is because as sad as it is at 16 this was my first wat i would call an actual one on one date and i was mad nervous yo! haha
Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM   #22
KobeBryantFTW
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KobeBryantFTW has an OK reputation so far

How long is she leaving for as a foreign exchange student? You might want to keep taking it slow if you are already worrying about developing feelings too deep since she is leaving.

Girls LOVE romantic goodbyes. Don't push it too hard but work towards something before she leaves in August. If you want to have something long-term with this girl, start taking an interest in your relationship as friends or whatever you figure out while she is away. She is going to get lonely in a foreign country, no matter how much fun she is having. Go to Barnes and Noble on a date and get coffee and look at travel books.

Oh yeah, and I don't care what the girl says, pick her up man! It might make more sense for her to do it, but think of it as a way to show you care. Girls will pick up on it, even if you don't think so.
KobeBryantFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #23
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My advise is let her talk and listen to her.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #24
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Man, you're f*cked. I'm in Paris right now, these French m*therf*ckers got game. You'll hear all her stories about how Francois gave her the best rim-job of her life when she gets back.

Nah man only kidding, I sorta fell for a chick when I was in Madrid, contemplating moving to Spain and everything. Good luck.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #25
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stay in contact with her when she leaves.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #26
laker4life310
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life310 has decent reputation

good to hear it went well!

maybe next time you set out a plan for the 2nd date with her. Taking her out to dinner, a movie, and afterwards going to a coffee shop/etc would be a good 2nd date.

the first time was fine because it was more casual type of date, sort of hanging out.
make sure to pick her up on the 2nd date.
laker4life310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #27
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

16? How old is she? The age of influence by peer pressure...
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #28
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

here we go ill try to answer all your questions in one post, shes leaving at the end of august and getting back in mid july next year, next date thing, ill pick her up, ill def. keep in contact with her, im mad worried about developing feelings for her but if it happens **** does happen w/e(VACATION!! lol),def thinking dinner and a movie for the next date, and she is my age i think like two months older or some ****...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:52 PM   #29
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

OMG! She's dating a minor. You have plenty of time to experience the dating game.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #30
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At 16 is is normally just abit of fun..enjoy it until she goes away and if all else fails you have a friend for life.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: