Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-14-2006, 12:31 AM   #16
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
brevin also understands exactly WHO the stars on his team are and does his best to get them easy buckets... james COULD be a good pointguard, but he just doesn't want to, he doesn't feel he can be successful that way, so he chucks.
Just to add to this.. Youth is important, but we also need somebody for NOW.. Brevin Knight is older yeah, but he can fill the void while we find somebody new. We do ask for youth, but we don't want ALL youth. Brevin fits the team so much better than Mike James ever will, and theres a realistic chance of getting him with a pretty good trade. Anytime you can get Brevin Knight and a #3 pick for the #1 (maybe Alvin too), in a draft where there isn't really a consensus #1 pick, is a great deal.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:16 AM   #17
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I can't hang aorund this forum alot or else I'll get pissed off. We lack talent and here we are dissing Mike James like we have anything better. It's freaking sad!
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:40 AM   #18
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
I can't hang aorund this forum alot or else I'll get pissed off. We lack talent and here we are dissing Mike James like we have anything better. It's freaking sad!

BC didn't make PHX better in a yr. And he traded Marbury after Marbury led the team to the playoffs.

BC knows what he is doing. Mike James is talented but its not like he is the player who is goin to make the Raptors a contender.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:20 AM   #19
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Jerry Colangelo knew what he was doing. I have no doubt his dad was the freaking mastermind. Hopefully he learnt a thing or two.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:53 AM   #20
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

23jordan23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
brevin also understands exactly WHO the stars on his team are and does his best to get them easy buckets... james COULD be a good pointguard, but he just doesn't want to, he doesn't feel he can be successful that way, so he chucks.

Mike james does know who the stars are on the team Him Bosh And Villy ..and like i said ..we wouldnt of had as much wins that we had ..when sum games mike james would carry us on his backs..especially when bosh had a off night ...u guys r talking like we have a Miami heat roster with a dwane wade and shaq and walker...but Mike james is hogging it from those guys lolol whos james gonna pass too "i only take 3's mo pete" or loren "i dont know how to move my feet" woods lol c'mon its obvious if if the talent lacks u have to work with what you got and that sumtimes means if my teamates are off someones gotta step up and fill the void..now ur telling me Brevin knight is a good passer and ur good fndamental point guard..and? wheres the rest of the talent ..ya we have bosh ..ya we have villy (or do we unless hes traded) were gonna have amazing 3 sum with Bergani bosh and oh oh look out dwayne wade becuase we have ....Brevin Knight!

i mean brevin is good is ur the bobcats ..but what were trying to achieve is greater than that ..LONGTERM...
23jordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 01:53 AM   #21
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Exclamation

bosh and villa are both 21-22 years old... BOTH of them will be looking for more shots next season. our 1st round pick will need shots, joey graham will be looking for more shots... we won't miss mike james.

mike james lost more games for us than he won. and mopete got it done from all over the court this season, i've never seen more circus shots in my life.

mike james had a negative impact on the roster, it's called addition by subtraction.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 07:13 AM   #22
supercybergeek
I airball my layups

supercybergeek has an OK reputation so far

If they knew they didn't want him back they should have traded him before the season deadline. The worst is just to let him walk for nothing. At best we could do some sort of sign n trade.
supercybergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: