Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here
Default Stuff that most guys like that you're not really into

Video Games
Cars
Football
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stuff that most guys like that you're not really into

Cars for me too. Spent most of my childhood being dragged around to car shows by my step-dad. Hated every single one of them.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
gotbacon23
Decent college freshman

gotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this board

cars- i drive a POS and will continue to drive a POS as long as it has a radio, air conditioner, and gets me from point A to point B

MMA- i've tried watching mixed martial arts a few times... boring stuff in my opinion
gotbacon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sneakers. I never gave a s*it about getting the latest Jordans or stuff like that. Obsession with shoes always seemed like a reallly effeminate trait to me.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Billiards
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely cars. My dad and brother are mechanics, but I could care less. Whatever gets the job done is good for me.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hmmm, trying to think here

in canada it would have to be that i dont follow hockey a ton, although i do watch playoffs and the occasional game my dad wants to disown me cuz i dont know as much about it as i should
i myself love cars and trucks and all the mechanical aspects, i dont care what i drive but i love taking shyt apart
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
GiveItToBurrito

College sports.
Cars.
Asian women.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #9
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Cars also for me, and im surprised so many have said cars honestly, I thought I was in the vast minority.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

cars , baseball
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #11
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cars for me as well. I don't care how fast they go, I don't care how they work, I don't care how they look, I only care if it can get me from point A to point B.

And going out getting wasted. I like going to bars and clubs here and there, but I don't go just to drink as much as I can. Getting drunk drinking beer is also probably the worst way to get drunk.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
Video Games
Cars
Football
yep, dad and bro took me to car shows all the time. never interested. I like using a car as transport and I am glad I am able to do most minor repairs/maintenance, but I dont get the car as status symbol/tricking out your ride with a bunch of tacky ****/obsession with big engines/etc.

agree on sneakers, MMA and video games (to a degree - I loved Civ and do like some other games).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #13
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cars, definitly. Though I do enjoy watching F1, that's about as far as it goes. I'm not interested in learning about them, I'm not interested in the mechanics of them, they just bore me.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #14
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

cars

can't think of anything else
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also cars. My uncle's all into Corvettes and wanting to talk about them and all I can say is "yep, pretty fast."

Working out. I mean the muscle-head type guys. Playing some ball and a few mile run once a week's plenty for me.

Hunting. Not against it or anything if you're eating the meat and whatnot, but it just sorta gives me the willies, the whole putting a deer head on your wall.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 06-16-2009 at 01:27 PM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: