Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #91
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stuff that most guys like that you're not really into

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
...so ugh what do you like reading?

I barely read. I don't know what I do, I just kind of do whatever I feel like everyday. I play basketball, listen to music, watch good tv and movies, I write jokes, over analyze everything, come on here and waste time etc. etc.

I'll go through my list:

Cars - I have a mint '73 Super Beetle, but don't give a sh*t about cars at all. Plus my friend is a mechanic so he'll fix everything for really cheap.

Football - I can't stand the stoppage after every play. I'd play pickup once and a while until I broke my finger.

Baseball - Incredibly boring. I tried out and made varsity just to see if I could... Then I quit and played lacrosse.

Cigs/Weed - I've always hated Cigs and the smoke. I'm not big on the inhaling of things. Just always felt f*cked up to me. I've got nothing against weed, but I'm not a fan. Most people that I know, are totally shocked that I don't smoke pot.

Alcohol - Never liked it.

Constant Partying - Bores me to death. I'd rather sit around with like 5-15 people and just hang.

Hunting - Don't want to kill things.

The American Office - Terribly unfunny and highly overrated. The English version was better.

Kobe/LeBron - I always root for the underdog, so I avoid the two biggest players. (I like LeBron more than Kobe though.)

Oh and one night stands. I'd rather get to know a chick - Just my personal thing. I'm a big conversationalist, I love to get in deep conversations about nothing, seeing what makes a girl tick. Then f*cking, haha.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 06-17-2009 at 12:33 AM.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #92
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
Asian women.
me too
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #93
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Girls with gi-normous fat arses and thighs. I don't understand black guys, why do they like phucking these elephants with tree trunks as legs? I like curves, but damn, there's a limit.
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #94
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Kevin Martin's gf.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:49 AM   #95
answer
sofa king retard ed

answer has an OK reputation so far

serena williams
answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:30 AM   #96
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cigarettes and Alcohol......
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:35 AM   #97
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't really care about cars either.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:43 AM   #98
JJB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JJB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junny
Girls with gi-normous fat arses and thighs. I don't understand black guys, why do they like phucking these elephants with tree trunks as legs? I like curves, but damn, there's a limit.

ya and then they balloon up to the 200's once they get to their 30's especially the latinas
JJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:49 AM   #99
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cars
Hunting
Video Games
UFC
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 AM   #100
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Cigs
Cars
Video Games

Mostly all about sports and girls, not much else matters
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:44 AM   #101
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cars
Football
Baseball
College Sports
Cigarettes
Hunting
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:26 AM   #102
krayziejcs
I airball my layups

krayziejcs has an OK reputation so far

Football, constant stopping is boring
Asian Women, I like curves and the majority of them do not have em
MMA, I tried watching it but I find myself changing the channel withing 30 seconds
Saying "I'd hit it", Don't really use any of those lines, instead I say if the female is attractive or not, and what makes her attractive instead of the assumption of me having sex with her be a representation of attractiveness
Partying, rather hang out instead
Whiskey, I tried many occasions, not my thing
Dane Cook, not funny at all
Baseball, see football
Lil Wayne, rather listen to Jay-z or Nas

Last edited by krayziejcs : 06-17-2009 at 11:33 AM.
krayziejcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #103
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krayziejcs
Asian Women, I like curves and the majority of them do not have em
Seen a bunch of times in this thread.

It's funny because the majority if guys would say that. Preferring Asian chick while not being an Asian yourself would be something that fits in the thread.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #104
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

- Football and baseball
- NASCAR
- smoking weed
- black women, indian women
- guns
- rap ( today's rap, not good quality hip hop)
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: