Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 10-12-2006, 01:49 AM   #1
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default will morrison start?

or will he come off the bench?
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

He's gonna start G-Force will be 2-Guard
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 04:24 PM   #3
SsKSpurs21

Default .

cool, i was wondering where they were going to put gerald wallace but it seems logical to just move him to the 2.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:20 PM   #4
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I don't think Morrison started in the preseason game against the Magic but with the way he played I believe he should start. The only other halfway sensible option is to play Felton and Knight at the same time or possibly Carroll if he's actually improved as much as the local media has made it out to be.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:38 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think the Cats have an option not to start Morrison. They need to put people in the seats and Morrison is definitely a crowd draw. I'd buy a ducket to see him.

Aside from that, what options do you have? He's going to be a star of the future for your team, and the alternatives are limited.

I bet he will start when the season begins.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:02 PM   #6
SsKSpurs21

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I don't think the Cats have an option not to start Morrison. They need to put people in the seats and Morrison is definitely a crowd draw. I'd buy a ducket to see him.

Aside from that, what options do you have? He's going to be a star of the future for your team, and the alternatives are limited.

I bet he will start when the season begins.

good point. timmeh, who started in front of him in the preseason? melvin ely?
Old 10-13-2006, 03:03 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I don't know. I just read that in the article he came in as a reserve. Ely didn't play because of a strained knee. I could have been either Knight or Carroll. I don't know though.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: