Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What was the lamest "comedy" movie you ever saw?

Dont mess with the Zohan.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #17
GiveItToBurrito

A Prairie Home Companion
Old 06-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Borat sucked.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #19
iamgine

iamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation here

I facepalm everytime I watch those. Date movie, superhero movie, etc.

I like Scary movie 4 though.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #20
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Dont mess with the Zohan.
Yeah that was pretty painful to watch,

Oh and what was that one with Dana Carey, where in the commercials he was doing that "Turtle, turtle" thing? Master of Disguise? Only movie I have ever used as a frisbee
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #21
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wedding crashers and royal tenenbaums have no business being in this thread, especially considering how much garbage comedy is out there
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #22
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation

i thought royal tannenbaums was funny but not life aquatic
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:25 PM   #23
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why the hell are people listing comedies that are actually good? Liar Liar, Wedding Crashers, and Borat are all pretty good movies. If you want to see some comedies that are actually lame go watch Chairman of the Board, Howard the Duck, Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot, all of the Date Movie-type movies Charlie's Angels, Kangaroo Jack, Weekend at Bernie's, Good Burger, and Wild Wild West. Oh yeah, Mars Attacks! and Kung Pow: Enter the Shitfest were also rather lame.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:25 PM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

...I honestly don't like many of the parody movies either like Scary Movie, Meet the Spartans. Although I did like The Comebacks...

Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #25
Atomic DOG
Banned

Atomic DOG has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

I walked out of the theater.

we know, we know, you hate white culture, alright already.
Atomic DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #26
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Considering the amount of hype that it received and the expectations I had going in, Wedding Crashers was easily the most disappointing comedy that I have ever seen. I think 'lame' is a good way to describe that POS.

wedding crashers was pretty funny
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #27
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

Usually I try to shy away from parody movies (especially if they seem too silly) as of late but my friend invited me to see Dance Flick and it was just a miserable experience. I mean damn, What happened to the Wayans brothers, I literally cringed at every over the top joke that completely missed the mark and it was so terrible I had to leave midway through the film.
KOLBCTEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #28
depletedW
I Rep Mavs

depletedW has decent reputation

I somehow found myself watching that Paul Blart thing and gave up after about 20 minutes. I don't know if it was the worst I've ever seen but it was pretty awful.
depletedW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For me it's all those lame low-budget frat boy ones. The ones like all the American Pie ones after 2 (Naked Mile, Band Camp, etc). They're all the same movie where the losers try to get girls, random nudity, drinking, they get laid, end.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #30
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Liar Liar? Really? If you want to see a bad Jim Carey flick, go watch Yes Man. I rented it a couple of days ago, and the only part me and my girl laughed at was the part where he was at a Harry Potter themed party and someone was dressed up like a giant Dobby. Awful, awful movie.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: