Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default GUUS = Bruinlove = lilmarcgasol

I think so, am I right or wrong?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation
Default Re: GUUS = Bruinlove = lilmarcgasol

i agree

this wasnt a mystery sonny, im not trying to hide, id rather have lilmarcgasol get unbanned, all I did was say lakers would destroy the cavs and how cavs would lose to magic and stuff like that and cavs fans all reported me
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
i agree

this wasnt a mystery sonny, im not trying to hide, id rather have lilmarcgasol get unbanned, all I did was say lakers would destroy the cavs and how cavs would lose to magic and stuff like that and cavs fans all reported me

yeah it is funny why some people get banned. I thought it was you by the Meticode wife reference comment. I laughed, figured that this not being a mystery may have been the case...oh well.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
yeah it is funny why some people get banned. I thought it was you by the Meticode wife reference comment. I laughed, figured that this not being a mystery may have been the case...oh well.
no worries homie
Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
GiveItToBurrito

Who are some other posters who have aliases or used to post under different names? It used to annoy me, but I just find it kind of bizarrely interesting now.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #6
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
Who are some other posters who have aliases or used to post under different names? It used to annoy me, but I just find it kind of bizarrely interesting now.
loads and loads too many to count homie

i dont have aliases though, i just make new accounts when the old ones get banned

except one time i made an account called The Machine and pretended to be a borat like dude from slovenia haha

BlogofFatman is still here, also known as romosexual i dunno his new name now
Old 06-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
loads and loads too many to count homie

i dont have aliases though, i just make new accounts when the old ones get banned

except one time i made an account called The Machine and pretended to be a borat like dude from slovenia haha

BlogofFatman is still here, also known as romosexual i dunno his new name now
Is BlogofFatman, HowardDirk the vacuum guy? If so, his new account is TakitoEspinoza, I think, but I'm not entirely sure.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #8
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Is BlogofFatman, HowardDirk the vacuum guy? If so, his new account is TakitoEspinoza, I think, but I'm not entirely sure.
i think he has a new one now, he was getting owned by statman on it last night i just forgot to check what his new account name is lol
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I'm always amazed at you ISH detectives that can figure all this out. The only ones I can usually tell are the gimmicks by Josh and J$.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i think he has a new one now, he was getting owned by statman on it last night i just forgot to check what his new account name is lol
Another one? Damn, how many does he need.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Another one? Damn, how many does he need.
he was also something "johnlennon" and he had one account abstrax where he became a christian and apparently considered himself redeemed, and spouted christian philosophy in every thread, but that lasted like two weeks till he reverted to form and threatened to commit suicide again
Old 06-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #12
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
he was also something "johnlennon" and he had one account abstrax where he became a christian and apparently considered himself redeemed, and spouted christian philosophy in every thread, but that lasted like two weeks till he reverted to form and threatened to commit suicide again
Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #13
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm always amazed at you ISH detectives that can figure all this out. The only ones I can usually tell are the gimmicks by Josh and J$.

generally it's only a matter of time before vacuum's idiocy rears its corpulent head.

josh and j$ are generally pretty easy to spot. a decent j$ gimmick would go down a treat right now. hopefully he's in the lab cooking up a genius new identity.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #14
Batman
High School Starter

Batman has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
generally it's only a matter of time before vacuum's idiocy rears its corpulent head.

josh and j$ are generally pretty easy to spot. a decent j$ gimmick would go down a treat right now. hopefully he's in the lab cooking up a genius new identity.

first of all lilojmayo= lilmarcgasol

second of all i am pretty sure lilojmayo and J$ are working on a new gimmick together.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
first of all lilojmayo= lilmarcgasol

second of all i am pretty sure lilojmayo and J$ are working on a new gimmick together.
im not lilojmayo wtf goddamn idiot we have been online at the same time and always used to argue about the grizzlies. You're a moron
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: