Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GUUS = Bruinlove = lilmarcgasol

Here's one theory I have

icemanfan = rocketsgreatness
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #17
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
he was also something "johnlennon" and he had one account abstrax where he became a christian and apparently considered himself redeemed, and spouted christian philosophy in every thread, but that lasted like two weeks till he reverted to form and threatened to commit suicide again

I remember that Abstrax account. He started a thread and said he tested positive for AIDS and I was the only person who called him on it. Other people were calling me an insensitive a*shole and such, but I was redeemed shortly thereafter.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #18
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Here's one theory I have

i wonder if that t-mac point forward cat still posts here?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
i wonder if that t-mac point forward cat still posts here?

No, but rocketgreatness shows alot of similar traits to icemanfan. One in particular. I'm waiting for the sleuths to come in here and get some opinions.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #20
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I remember that Abstrax account. He started a thread and said he tested positive for AIDS and I was the only person who called him on it. Other people were calling me an insensitive a*shole and such, but I was redeemed shortly thereafter.
Abstrax was one of LOJ's account wasn't it?

He's had a number of accounts, Wizardly Cool (my personal fave), Sagat, Legend of Josh and I assume Abstrax.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
generally it's only a matter of time before vacuum's idiocy rears its corpulent head.

josh and j$ are generally pretty easy to spot. a decent j$ gimmick would go down a treat right now. hopefully he's in the lab cooking up a genius new identity.

+1
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #22
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Abstrax was one of LOJ's account wasn't it?

He's had a number of accounts, Wizardly Cool (my personal fave), Sagat, Legend of Josh and I assume Abstrax.
no abstrax was blogoffatman fosho
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #23
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
no abstrax was blogoffatman fosho
I always thought it was an LOJ account, simply because BlogofFatman seems too dumb to be have been able to do the whole AIDS thing.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #24
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
He's had a number of accounts, Wizardly Cool (my personal fave), Sagat, Legend of Josh

e-thugstylz, hoodlum science, flo, racconteur, krispeykremo
Old 06-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #25
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Here's one theory I have

If I remember right, I think someone said that rocketsgreatness = itruwarrior
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #26
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

/\bstract has decent reputation/\bstract has decent reputation

It was /\bstract. Get it right, bitches. My T-cell count is pretty high these days. Thanks for asking.

... and for the record LOJ is not Hoodlum Science, racconteur or krispeykremo nice try though.
/\bstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:04 PM   #27
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

/\bstract has decent reputation/\bstract has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Yeah, it's too bad they deleted the thread. Classic. I kept building it up...like 5 days prior to the bombshell "I'm Positive" thread I keep telling you guys in deep detail how anxious and worried I was waiting for the results. It was good stuff.
/\bstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #28
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
If I remember right, I think someone said that rocketsgreatness = itruwarrior
I think he has admitted it before.

And I disagree in that icemanfan = rocketsgreatness.

icemanfan(2?) was a pretty knowledgeable poster (if we're talking about the same guy) while rocketsgreatness seems like a bball enthusiastic teenager.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\bstract
It was /\bstract. Get it right, bitches. My T-cell count is pretty high these days. Thanks for asking.

... and for the record LOJ is not Hoodlum Science, racconteur or krispeykremo nice try though.

So I get partial credit?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #30
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Is rocketsgreatness the guy who kept arguing that T-Mac wasn't a point forward?

I remember when that guy would send PMs asking people what they actually thought and when I recieved a PM from rocketsgreatness, I thought it might have been the same guy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: