Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Suprise draftees?

Who were you suprised got drafted at all?

Goran Suton - makes sense with Utah and white boys
Robert Vaden - there were guys that had the same skills but better and didn't get drafted
Robert Dozier
Jon Brockman - glad to see him drafted, but didn't think any team would be interested in a 6'7" unathletic, undersized power forward that can't shoot
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:17 AM   #2
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Suprise draftees?

The Roberts were not surprise picks at all. I was surprised that it took to the last pick for him to come off the board.

Taylor Griffin, Chinemelo Elonu, and Jon Brockman were the biggest surprises.

Last edited by Dasher : 06-27-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #3
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
The Roberts were not surprise picks at all. I was surprised that it took to the last pick for him to come off the board.

Taylor Griffin, Chinemelo Elonu, and Jon Brockman were the biggest surprises.

I wasn't surprised to see Taylor Griffin get drafted pretty much because playing alongside an ultra talented sibling helps your stock as well - see Brook Lopez and some team will usually end up picking you up.

Elonu was a big surprise as well, I forgot about him.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:44 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Suton actually got drafted?

I stoped watching after Memphis passed on Blair twice and I didn't check how the draft finished.

I can't believe he got drafted.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
Psych0
I brick open layups

Psych0 has an OK reputation so far

Why are you all surprised with Suton going to Utah? Is he really that bad or what? What type of player is he? Can you project his numbers if he was playing in Europe?
Psych0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How about Christian Eyenga... don't think anyone had that one pegged...
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:51 AM   #7
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Tyler Hansbrough. I was shaking my head until I remembered Larry Bird already has Josh McRoberts, Troy Murphy, and Jeff Foster. Then it made sense.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #8
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Only reason Taylor Griffin was drafted was because he was at the draft
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Taylor was drafted by his hometown team. Not really that big of a surprise.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:52 AM   #10
cormacraig
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cormacraig has an OK reputation so far

Austin Daye. I don't how much of a surprise was his actual pick, but I didn't consider him as a first rounder.
cormacraig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: