Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone from Maine?

I think I recall Stro being from there. Anyways, I'm spending a week with the fam in August in the Casco Bay area. Any particular place/attraction/activity I shouldn't miss?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone from Maine?

The only one I know from Maine is Professor Murder.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #3
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

gucci from there. i ask him, gucci where you from? he said i'm from gucci, maine
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
The only one I know from Maine is Professor Murder.

Haha yeah, I'm one of the few from Maine. Off the top of my head I'd say the coolest thing would be to go to 'Old Port' in Portland. It's right on the water, some roads are cobblestone, plenty of cool stores and restaurants... Good for walking around just checking sh*t out.

I'm assuming you'll be hitting some of the beaches. Um... You could go whale watching, that's a touristy thing.

Here were two sites that may or may not be helpful, I just googled them. If I think of anything better, I'll post something else.

http://www.visitmaine.com/region/portland/

http://www.visitmaine.net/Portlanddescription.htm
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

Haha yeah, I'm one of the few from Maine. Off the top of my head I'd say the coolest thing would be to go to 'Old Port' in Portland. It's right on the water, some roads are cobblestone, plenty of cool stores and restaurants... Good for walking around just checking sh*t out.

I'm assuming you'll be hitting some of the beaches. Um... You could go whale watching, that's a touristy thing.

Here were two sites that may or may not be helpful, I just googled them. If I think of anything better, I'll post something else.

http://www.visitmaine.com/region/portland/

http://www.visitmaine.net/Portlanddescription.htm

Thanks man. As a matter of fact the wife mentioned going whale watching out of Boothbay.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saco, Maine

/thread
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

ppierce34 has an OK reputation so far

I was born in Maine and lived there till I was about 13, then I moved to Boston and Miami. Just got a job back here and live in Old Orchard Beach now.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Saco, Maine

/thread

Suddenly my vacation has lost all appeal.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Suddenly my vacation has lost all appeal.

I thought I was on your ignore list? Can't do it, can you? I know, It's hard.

By the way, how's your wife and kid?
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #10
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

ppierce34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Thanks man. As a matter of fact the wife mentioned going whale watching out of Boothbay.

You're a decent drive from Portland from the Boothbay area. I'd say come to OOB to check out the beaches here, which are nice(for Maine), but the Canadian's invade this place in the summer with their *****y driving and speedo's.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:22 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I thought I was on your ignore list? Can't do it, can you? I know, It's hard.

By the way, how's your wife and kid?

Yeah, never been one to stay mad. They're great. I forgot how cool it was to be a kid and have the whole summer to do nothing but have fun. Sigh.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppierce34
You're a decent drive from Portland from the Boothbay area. I'd say come to OOB to check out the beaches here, which are nice(for Maine), but the Canadian's invade this place in the summer with their *****y driving and speedo's.

As long as they don't speak that bastardized French, it hurts my ears.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:34 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Yeah, never been one to stay mad. They're great. I forgot how cool it was to be a kid and have the whole summer to do nothing but have fun. Sigh.

I hear that. I overheard some high school complaining about his life the other day in Blockbuster and I seriously wanted to drag him out to the parking lot by his sack and beat the sh*t out of him.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

My friend is going to law school in Maine, I think...?
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I think I recall Stro being from there. Anyways, I'm spending a week with the fam in August in the Casco Bay area. Any particular place/attraction/activity I shouldn't miss?

heres a preview of ur vacation

have fun man theres some great corn fields and im sure there is maybe atree top look at every once in a while

canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: