Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here
Default Snoop Dogg say's Lil Wayne is not a REAL Laker fan

He gives him props for his song, but say's he's not a TRUE Laker fan. I agree, wasn't he representing his home town of New Orleans before???

http://dimewars.com/Video/Snoop-Dogg...3-2534c16b0e7d
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Snoop Dogg say's Lil Wayne is not a REAL Laker fan

Listen, I hate Lil Wayne. I mean, I really don't like that guy. But I don't think he ever made himself out to be a Laker fan. He's a Kobe fan. Hell, he was in Lebron's chalk commercial. I do think he's a NO fan but appreciates Kobe's skills. If Lebron goes to the Finals he'll be doing a Lebron song. That's if Jay doesn't do it first.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

hes a kobe fan not a laker fan
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he's a huge sports fan..not really sure how he can keep up with anything in the real world with all the drugs he does, but that's a different thread altogether. now snoop is a motherfcking lakers fan. i walked with his entourage for about 10 mins after the lakers won the championship is jersey. he had on a kobe jersey with diamonds around kobe's number. (for the record i wasnt smoking blunts and conversing with snoop, don't wanna try sounding like a cool guy.)
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:08 AM   #5
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's not even a real person, he's some advertising robot made up of space age polymer plastics and programmed by rich white men. who cares if he's a laker fan? he's a disgusting pawn of the new world order. free your mind quaid.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
WiltTheStilt
I brick open layups

WiltTheStilt has decent reputationWiltTheStilt has decent reputation

Whats this all mean?
WiltTheStilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
LAKER408
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LAKER408 has an OK reputation so far

i remember seeing snoop dogg during the warriors playoff run .. and i could swore he was rocking some gsw gear too .. and he call himself a true laker fan ..
LAKER408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #8
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol duh?

That kid got on the bandwagon like everyone else.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
SYM86
I hit open layups

SYM86 has no real reputation yet.

Faker Found!!
SYM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:03 AM   #10
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
free your mind quaid.

Kuato is dead, motherfu*ker.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Why should anyone care about this?