Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-13-2006, 05:33 AM   #16
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Hey Kissmurder where you been? You got to stay around here bro! Agree with you about Amundson and Williams btw.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:38 AM   #17
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow Forever, and ever. Keep it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Hey Kissmurder where you been? You got to stay around here bro! Agree with you about Amundson and Williams btw.

Been occupied with other things.

I read threads all the time here, I'm just sooo lazy to just type in my username and password.

I'll be here for sometime actively.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:04 AM   #18
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far

A solid all-around performance. The Mavs, w/o Nowitzki, Terry, Stackhouse, and Devin Harris, made it easier for our team to look good. Still, it was obvious that the defensive intensity, ball movement, and rebounding was much better than last season.

A serious effort should be made to find a roster spot for Justin Williams--he's the real deal.

Musselman's active presence on the sideline was exactly what I've wanted for years. He's the real deal also!
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:40 PM   #19
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

WOW.....Excelent performance by the SACRAMENTO KINGS!!!!....all n all it was a spectacular game....hence they were with out their star players in my view so i really dnt want to rate our defense that night...which was off da chains!!! lol to high. There is so much to say i still dnt like salmons as a person but as a player he is what a team needs....HE keeps it "text book" basketball loren woods didnt disappoint me at all he played exactly like how i wanted him to play with his first ever real team.

If u watched the game closely he changed shots and got guards scared tp enter the paint because of his size...thats what i was so eager to see...not him scoring at will as if hes a wilt....

i wasnt looking at douby to much to see how he played because i kno this year he wont be a factor and he wont play much...
Ronnie price was solid! i like is assertiveness to drive to the hoop...looks as if he doesnt fair a soul n the paint.. and thats good because it shows he wants to go to the foul line....AND HE FINISHES HARD (also goes up hard)

Now! in my view and some one please explain this to MUSS. SAR is and should be the starter.... this guys as the foot work of ALI!!!.... he looked sooo smooth in the post he really worked on his game this offseason...and u could tell he was auditioning for the spot..he showed off last night lol.... the reason i said he should start..and i've been preaching this b4 training camp started...and this was displayed ..in the game...Artest can be very cold and stun the offense ...bibby will be covered and pressured this season and they wont let martin use and abuse them...so that leaves miller and kenny thomas open(reasoning why SAR should start)...kenny cant create and miller will be covered also.......Artest is this eras Scottie Pippen so when he was the ball in his hands that long he would need SAR in the line up a guy who can spot up or create for himself....

Bibby was a beast...POINT BLANK

Williams was GREAT ..he makes the team!! Louie we're srry but good luck!

BIG NASTY WAS NASTY!!!! HE PLAYED SUPERB.....ALL HE NEEDS IS MINUTES ...ive bin sayin this like foreva....i loved what he displayed ...and thats he can still contribute ALOT...he treated deven george like a stepp child.. he was all over those guys who "guarded" him (and i use that term oh so loosely) lol

LASTLY the defense has to pick up alot more ..if we want to be a top team in the west...this is a solid team... If we go into the season with the mentality of "US AGAINST THE WORLD"!! we can go places including with this current roster... all the team has to do is want it more..crave it!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:14 PM   #20
DETON8ER
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DETON8ER has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident

Now! in my view and some one please explain this to MUSS. SAR is and should be the starter.... this guys as the foot work of ALI!!!.... he looked sooo smooth in the post he really worked on his game this offseason...and u could tell he was auditioning for the spot..he showed off last night lol.... the reason i said he should start..and i've been preaching this b4 training camp started...and this was displayed ..in the game...Artest can be very cold and stun the offense ...bibby will be covered and pressured this season and they wont let martin use and abuse them...so that leaves miller and kenny thomas open(reasoning why SAR should start)...kenny cant create and miller will be covered also.......Artest is this eras Scottie Pippen so when he was the ball in his hands that long he would need SAR in the line up a guy who can spot up or create for himself....

Yes you have a point there.... SHAreef should be the starter... ERIC IF YOU'RE READING THIS MAKE REEF THE STARTER.... i wanna see his flashy moves in the post...
DETON8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:49 PM   #21
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

pooh jeter was just cut.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 12:19 AM   #22
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
pooh jeter was just cut.
loser!!!... aka TEETH lol
Old 10-14-2006, 02:16 AM   #23
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETON8ER
Yes you have a point there.... SHAreef should be the starter... ERIC IF YOU'RE READING THIS MAKE REEF THE STARTER.... i wanna see his flashy moves in the post...

KT: 17:05 Min, 2-3 (4 pts), 5 reb, 1 ast.

SAR: 17:20 Min, 4-7 (10pts), 1 reb, 1 stl.

SAR should not start, because he is offensively minded, and we don't need that with the other starting 4 guys. We DO need the scoring with our reserves, because as we saw in the game, they struggled to get it going offensively. SAR provides inside scoring that can create opportunities off the bench. KT fits better in the starting lineup, even though SAR may be the better overall player.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:52 AM   #24
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
pooh jeter was just cut.

Looks like Petrie flushed the pooh down the toilet...

BTW the defense got noticeably worse when Shareef got into the game. I like him best in that Antonio McDyess role for us, where he comes in and scores against people off the bench. He had this one move where he jumped and caught a pass, than like turned while establishing his pivot foot, then he did like a reverse and scored. That **** was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Kenny had 5 times more rebounds though, and he played better D.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:14 AM   #25
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Looks like Petrie flushed the pooh down the toilet...

BTW the defense got noticeably worse when Shareef got into the game. I like him best in that Antonio McDyess role for us, where he comes in and scores against people off the bench. He had this one move where he jumped and caught a pass, than like turned while establishing his pivot foot, then he did like a reverse and scored. That **** was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Kenny had 5 times more rebounds though, and he played better D.
id start him...still and threaten him if he doesnt work hard on the boards he will be benched... i think the guy deserves a start in the begining of the season..at least give him a shot...to shine....now if he doesnt do well on the boards then bench him..but let him start!!....he has the potential to be a karl malone...
Old 10-14-2006, 04:36 AM   #26
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Don't stop this Juggernaught

I feel starting Kenny is a better idea and line-up...Kenny just doesn't fit well coming off the bench because he isn't a scoring punch as in Shareef...

Shareef coming off the bench could really give a boost to the team, as if you put Kenny Thomas in your just like,"ehh..Kenny T.."
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 09:12 PM   #27
DETON8ER
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DETON8ER has an OK reputation so far

Hmm how did KT play better D than Reef i dont see a block or steal near his name???? well REEF HAD1 Steal
DETON8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:52 PM   #28
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Watch the tape again. Shareef came in during the 2nd quarter I think, that was when the Mavs really got back in the game.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:20 AM   #29
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

SAR played like 5 min, any explanation why?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:56 AM   #30
BradMiller52
Kings fan

He played 17 minutes actually, it's a couple posts above you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: