Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #16
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Damn i wasnt aware Dwade was that old. I know he played in college but damn. 27 already. The boy is done.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Damn i wasnt aware Dwade was that old. I know he played in college but damn. 27 already. The boy is done.

when are you coming down to NDK man?

My Bulgarian sucks I NEED HELP!!!

hahaha

I live right next to NDK bro. Come on down sometime.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're trolling... but I can't help but say GOOD LUCK. You've got a heavy dose of Kobe Bryant and then LeBron James coming your way.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #19
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

why has this thread not been deleted? we need socal and gts back. this is trolling at it's worst
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:29 AM   #20
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Wade had a better individual season than Kobe but we all saw where that takes you with no talent on your team (Kobe post shaq, pre gasol). But he is 27, and the Heat really are not looking all that good. Not sure how Beasly will turn out bc he is a tweener and JO is not the same JO at all.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:40 AM   #21
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would love to see Bosh team up with D-Wade or have D-Wade head to a team where he could possibly team up with a star.. because his prime time is being sadly wasted in a rebuilding effort...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:08 AM   #22
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
cause that will be the last championship Kobe Byrant will ever win.Dwayne Wade is taking over this league and when he retires will have more rings than your hero kobe

Ok, What improvements are the heat going to make over the offseason? Do you believe Dwyane Wade is in his prime?

P.S: Some fan you are, you can't even spell his freakin name properly
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #23
balller8
Can barely lace up my sneakers

balller8 has an OK reputation so far

Let's just say it.......D Wade can't win without Shaq..
balller8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #24
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes
why has this thread not been deleted? we need socal and gts back. this is trolling at it's worst

He isn't making personal attacks on anybody. He's coming in talking about NBA players.

I am supposed to delete redundant threads and attacks that can cause problems.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #25
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He isn't making personal attacks on anybody. He's coming in talking about NBA players.

Good decission Lakerfreak..and GREAT job. Plus, I didn't know neither that DW is that old.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #26
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

he is just mad...watching all these Lebron - Kobe Commercials....nobody cares about Dwade or should....thanks for dropping by tough...
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #27
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
when are you coming down to NDK man?

My Bulgarian sucks I NEED HELP!!!

hahaha

I live right next to NDK bro. Come on down sometime.
I was i sofia on the 9th of June. But i was with friends and i didnt have any time. Probably next month.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #28
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It may not be redundant but it does sound rather facetious
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #29
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Evolution24
lol...him and what army?

Michael Beasley?
lol repped man

@OP; Blablabla... Your Wade failed against the Hawks. For a future with five ring retiring player, he wasn't that good.

So Sayonara, Goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Salut,....
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #30
TH50
Banned

TH50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprageex
lol repped man

@OP; Blablabla... Your Wade failed against the Hawks. For a future with five ring retiring player, he wasn't that good.

So Sayonara, Goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Salut,....

dwade took a team full of noboies and rookies to the playoffs.I never see kobe doing that he always needs stars around him to even make the playoffs.
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: