Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Does your Direct Deposit kick in at Midnight?

I've been on direct deposit for quite some and never had the need to get some money on the night of the deposit (paycheck) until last week. I was told that the money should be there at midnight. So I got myself ready on Thursday night, showered up and everything, hit to door at 11:55pm and arrived at the ATM at around 12:25 only to find out that nothing was there. WTF. Had no choice but to head back home with 1/16 of a gallon of gas and 1.08 (Just enough to buy a double stack. The cashier was still trippin' because I was short 2 cents)

Does anyone get their money right way? I got plans for tonight. lol
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does your Direct Deposit kick in at Midnight?

Yes, mine comes right at midnight.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

thursday evening for me
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
32jazz
Local High School Star

32jazz has decent reputation32jazz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I've been on direct deposit for quite some and never had the need to get some money on the night of the deposit (paycheck) until last week. I was told that the money should be there at midnight. So I got myself ready on Thursday night, showered up and everything, hit to door at 11:55pm and arrived at the ATM at around 12:25 only to find out that nothing was there. WTF. Had no choice but to head back home with 1/16 of a gallon of gas and 1.08 (Just enough to buy a double stack. The cashier was still trippin' because I was short 2 cents)

Does anyone get their money right way? I got plans for tonight. lol

Mine is deposited at 4:00 A.M. ( not midnight)each payday which is every two weeks. I work nights & learned this by calling & checking my account through my banks automated service.

I don't have access for a couple of minutes around 4:00 am as it updates my account.

Check with someone in custermer service.
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
thursday evening for me

Let me guess. Broke by Friday morning?
Old 06-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You need to check with your bank and whoever the transfer is coming from.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

it depends on where you work.. back at sears i used to get it at 8 am, every other friday morning.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

I get my first paycheck this summer but didnt get the direct deposit in for this pay cycle...When they send you checks or give you checks how long does it work...

Do they bring it to your office or mail it? Im broke and need money for the weekend!!!!!!
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #9
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
I get my first paycheck this summer but didnt get the direct deposit in for this pay cycle...When they send you checks or give you checks how long does it work...

Do they bring it to your office or mail it? Im broke and need money for the weekend!!!!!!

Usually mail it, but I've worked at places where they hand them out on Fridays.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #10
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
When they send you checks or give you checks how long does it work...

It depends. Some companies will give you your check IF you are signed up for direct deposit as somewhat of a reward for being signed up and mail your check if you are not signed up.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhg88
Usually mail it, but I've worked at places where they hand them out on Fridays.

well my weekend is officially screwed...im gonna try and catch it tomorrow before they send it out...

Last edited by Younggrease : 06-18-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: