Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 06-23-2009, 02:07 PM   #16
catsandheels
I brick open layups

catsandheels has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1 week to go until draft day any last thoughts

as long as we get a decent 2/3 out of the draft im fine. even if we get a good 2/3 in the 2nd round and get a good 4.
catsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #17
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Yea i actuallly have some last words although i am a NETS fan. First off I really want the nets to take EARL CLARK...but some damn reason it looks like that not going to happen. these GMs are fools. EARL CLARK WILL be a superstar in the near future. I like Larry Brown, you see im from South Jersey and in South Jersey we follow philly teams like the eagles and the sixers, so wen Larry Brown was coaching the sixers i was following his coaching style. And i know what he is going to do. Long story short, if the NETS passup on EARL CLARK, the BOBCATS had better pick up EARL CLARK. Im not trying to hop on any bandwagons here, but wherever EARL CLARK goes, im going to follow that team cause Earl CLark is my dude. If Clark slips pass the NETS thats a good day for you guys a real good day

But knowing Larry Brown he'll probable choose between Earl Clark, James Johnson, and DeRozan
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #18
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
Yea i actuallly have some last words although i am a NETS fan. First off I really want the nets to take EARL CLARK...but some damn reason it looks like that not going to happen. these GMs are fools. EARL CLARK WILL be a superstar in the near future. I like Larry Brown, you see im from South Jersey and in South Jersey we follow philly teams like the eagles and the sixers, so wen Larry Brown was coaching the sixers i was following his coaching style. And i know what he is going to do. Long story short, if the NETS passup on EARL CLARK, the BOBCATS had better pick up EARL CLARK. Im not trying to hop on any bandwagons here, but wherever EARL CLARK goes, im going to follow that team cause Earl CLark is my dude. If Clark slips pass the NETS thats a good day for you guys a real good day

But knowing Larry Brown he'll probable choose between Earl Clark, James Johnson, and DeRozan

I'm not sure, but something tells me this guy might be a fan of Earl Clark.

The Nets are gonna take Hansbrough btw.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #19
catsandheels
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm not sure, but something tells me this guy might be a fan of Earl Clark.

The Nets are gonna take Hansbrough btw.

most likely they are going to take hansbrough now that i look at it
Old 06-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #20
catsandheels
I brick open layups

if williams is gone before the 12 pick i say we either trade it away or draft hansbrough and get a 2 guard in the 2nd round
Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #21
catsandheels
I brick open layups

btw im getting tired of talkin about the draft im ready to get it over with so i dont have to wait anymorer
Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsandheels
btw im getting tired of talkin about the draft im ready to get it over with so i dont have to wait anymorer

+1
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #23
catsandheels
I brick open layups

i just thought of this trade: We trade radmonovic and one of our 2nd rounders to minnesota for the 18th overall. i didnt no if its a good trade or not i just though of it
Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #24
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:

+2
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #25
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Oh come on guys, this is the only real event of the summer. It's fun to speculate. How dead is it going to be in here after the draft? Yikes.

As for the Minnesota trade, they now have 4 first round picks, yes, I said 4. I believe they have the 4th, 5th, 18th, and 26th picks. Surely they'll be trading the 5th and possibly another. Why don't we do this:

Trade Ajinca, Radman, and the 12th for the 5th, 18th and a filler. Yah? Haha I don't even know anymore. Draft speculation kills me.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #26
catsandheels
I brick open layups

they wont trade away there 5 unless they get a higher pick
Old 06-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #27
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I meant they had the 5th and 6th picks, sorry. Maybe they'll trade the 6th.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:04 PM   #28
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
if williams is gone before the 12 pick i say we either trade it away or draft hansbrough and get a 2 guard in the 2nd round
The Charlotte tar heels are probably done.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #29
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Great contribution Pharcyde. Quite the wit aren't you?
Old 06-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #30
catsandheels
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I meant they had the 5th and 6th picks, sorry. Maybe they'll trade the 6th.

they might trade the 6th but they said they are expecting to have 2 picks in the top 10 so who knows
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: