Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #1801
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT: What are you listening to?

The Devil Went Down to Georgia........ motherf*****r.

bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #1802
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Black Milk - Give The Drummer Sum

Tronic, that slept on shit
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #1803
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
HELL YEAH!!!!!

Felt like those two had really good chemistry rapping together. Totally different styles, but it worked. Snoop and C-Murder also worked really well together. **** the No Limit haters. Thats my s.hit till the coffin drops.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #1804
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tree - nino ft. young giftz

that actual slept on shit. less than 7k views on this shit is absurd. the world sucks.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #1805
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Felt like those two had really good chemistry rapping together. Totally different styles, but it worked. Snoop and C-Murder also worked really well together. **** the No Limit haters. Thats my s.hit till the coffin drops.
Snoop, C, Mac and Soulja Slim had great chemistry.

Silkk, Mystikal and Big Ed always made bangers.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #1806
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Snoop, C, Mac and Soulja Slim had great chemistry.

Silkk, Mystikal and Big Ed always made bangers.

R.I.P. Big Ed.

I love that era of music. Even own some of their movies still. Hot Boyz was the s.hit!!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #1807
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
R.I.P. Big Ed.

I love that era of music. Even own some of their movies still. Hot Boyz was the s.hit!!
You gotta be 'bout it, 'bout it, cause I'm 'bout it, 'bout it
Third Ward Calliope Projects, you know they 'bout it, 'bout it
Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #1808
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Picture U and Me by Mo B. Dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2fQk2cOnrE
Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #1809
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
R.I.P. Big Ed.

Tha Game of Life > Hot Boyz
Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #1810
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd

What about a body bag!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #1811
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
tree - nino ft. young giftz

that actual slept on shit. less than 7k views on this shit is absurd. the world sucks.

Calm down it's only been a month since that's been uploaded. Good stuff though.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #1812
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Carly rae jepsen Good time
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #1813
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd

Rap music sucks ass now imo. And im far from being one of those posters thats obsessed with the old days. Just not feeling anyone right now.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #1814
bmd
Local High School Star

Quote:

What about a body bag!
I just looked up the lyrics and they are so wrong.

This part right here by Mia X is so wrong:

Downtown Sixth Ward left feet on guard
Seven Ward hard heads, ****** out that Saint Bernard
Ninth Ward pressed for desire and Florida, New Orleans

So bout it every day, we comin' harder firewater
Got them ****** gettin' high off my floss, gumbo
Re greet 'em plus my ate two fate got 'em payin' twenty bones

-----

It should read:

Downtown Sixth Ward Lafitte on guard
Seven Ward hard head ****** out that Saint Bernard
Ninth Ward - Press Park, Desire, and Florida, New Orleans

So bout it every day, we comin' harder firewater
Got them ****** gettin' high off my flows, gumbo
Gris Gris and plus my etouffee got 'em payin' twenty bones

Lafitte, Saint Bernard, Press Park, Desire, and Florida are all projects in New Orleans. Gumbo, gris gris, and etouffee are all New Orleans staples.

Whew... glad I got that off my chest.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #1815
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Eddie Murphy: Boogie in your Butt
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: