Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2009, 01:16 AM   #16
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: What are you listening to?

Styles P - Daddy Get That Cash
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:20 AM   #17
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Eddie Murphy's Delirious. Yeah, I know, it's really watching, but still.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:33 AM   #18
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Champagne by Cavo. Worth a listen for anyone into rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cuoavBqGw
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:40 AM   #19
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hunky Dory
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #20
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

AND...

Best choices I've seen so far. Ditto for the Wale.

Right now, I'm technically watching The Prisoner, but I'm about to go play ball while listening to an EP by this Italian garage band, No Strings Attached, Tallahassee by The Mountain Goats, Songs About ****ing by Big Black, and some Manic Street Preachers (fav. album is The Holy Bible, but I've been listening to Generation Terrorists and Gold Against the Soul a lot lately).
Old 06-19-2009, 05:52 AM   #21
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
how is that decemberists record? i lost track of them after picaresque

I agree with Zen about it being a great album, but I actually liked The Crane Wife more. I actually listened to it pretty much non-stop for at least a year. The Crane Wife Pts 1 and 2 is the best song in the world for jogging, too, since the baseline syncs up perfectly with my legs when I'm running.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:05 AM   #22
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Solange - Would've Been The One\

Solange actually has a different vibe from her sister. "Sol-Angel" had a nice "Motown" feel to it.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #23
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
I agree with Zen about it being a great album, but I actually liked The Crane Wife more. I actually listened to it pretty much non-stop for at least a year. The Crane Wife Pts 1 and 2 is the best song in the world for jogging, too, since the baseline syncs up perfectly with my legs when I'm running.

I can surely see why you liked 'The Crane Wife' better.. I love that album also, just for some odd reason The Hazard speaks to me...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #24
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #25
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #26
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #27
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface

This One is Freakin' Fantastic (My Personal Fav.):

Old 06-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #28
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
This One is Freakin' Fantastic (My Personal Fav.):

agree, everything they put out is fantastic. love dog is my sh*t.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #29
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface
agree, everything they put out is fantastic. love dog is my sh*t.

That is in fact my favorite song from that album..

I love most of everything they put out, its always full or unorthodox, layered music that only gets better the more you experience it.

The thing about Dear Science is that I feel that every song in it, is splendid, lacking all filler.

My favorite song overall is 'Dirty Whirlwind' from 'Return to Cookie Mountain' I love the recurring lyrical loop in it, plus the story in it has depth to it, once you realize the theme..
Old 06-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #30
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wale - goodbye (feat. jean grae)

i don't really see why everyone is so hyped about wale, but this is a nice little joint produced by 9th wonder.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: