Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2010, 03:52 AM   #796
RoTM
Local High School Star

RoTM has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: What are you listening to?

Peaches - I feel cream
RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:59 AM   #797
Trademan
Banned

Trademan has an OK reputation so far

Thumbelina - Nightmare of You
Trademan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #798
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Love & Beyond - Jackie Boyz
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #799
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

best instrumental hip hop LP since petestrumentals
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #800
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Red hot chili peppers
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #801
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Switch-I call your name
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #802
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LIL Wayne

Oh Lets Do it

Killed this remix.

Edit:

"Take a n!gga chick, she ride my dick like she cyclin
Then she cant walk, run, or jump like white men"

Last edited by branslowski : 04-18-2010 at 01:15 PM.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #803
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

I don't splurge around no hoe no I don't shine in front no bitch cause after she get off my dick I be like find the front door bitch I don't know why the fuck yo bitch keep comin' by and I fucked yo bitch 100 times what the fuck your bitch got on her mind my fuckin' dick I call her dick head
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:13 PM   #804
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
I don't splurge around no hoe no I don't shine in front no bitch cause after she get off my dick I be like find the front door bitch I don't know why the fuck yo bitch keep comin' by and I fucked yo bitch 100 times what the fuck your bitch got on her mind my fuckin' dick I call her dick head

Its even better when you hear the verse....
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:29 PM   #805
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

How long did it take for you to type that?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:45 PM   #806
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #807
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

and

Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
Old 04-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #808
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Boarding Pass - Wiz Khalifa
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #809
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

New version of B.o.B - Airplanes ft. Eminem

http://hypetrak.com/2010/04/bob-feat...planes-part-2/
Old 04-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #810
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Lupe Fiasco - Lupe the Killer
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: