Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-18-2010, 11:10 PM   #1186
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: What are you listening to?

Eminem- Stan, superman and toy soldiers
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #1187
knobs
Decent playground baller

knobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Eminem- Stan, superman and toy soldiers
ever since 'recovery' dropped, i've been on a huge old school em kick

def one of his best - second verse is one of the best he's spit imo
great guest verse with pac
long time favourite
this isn't anything unreal lyrically, but i've always loved this track
knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #1188
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

reks- big dreamers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frrnd71vgW0
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #1189
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Like the couple of posters above me, I've recently had to listen to some Eminem's older stuff. I got a lift home last week from a friend, the journey must have been about an hour and we listened to the Eminem Show and were just discussing how it's a shame that we're not going to have that Eminem back.

Anyway, I'm currently cutting my time between listening to Grateful Dead, CCR and Doves. Right now, I'm listening to Jetstream by Doves. If you haven't listened to the Doves, I'd highly suggest you do.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #1190
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Bob Marley - Revolution

I been on a serious Robert Nesta Marley flow this summer...

RIP mr. tuff gong
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #1191
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Bob Marley - Revolution

I been on a serious Robert Nesta Marley flow this summer...

RIP mr. tuff gong

ditto.

I've listened to an unusual amount of Marley this summer. Redemption Song is my go to song.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #1192
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
ditto.

I've listened to an unusual amount of Marley this summer. Redemption Song is my go to song.

so many good marley songs
rat race, kaya man, concrete jungle, buffalo soldier, exodus, and of course 3 little birds whenever you feel a little down.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #1193
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
so many good marley songs
rat race, kaya man, concrete jungle, buffalo soldier, exodus, and of course 3 little birds whenever you feel a little down.

yesssssirrr..

My grandfather passed last week and 3 little birds has been on my mind ever since.... Almost like my gpop is telling me "everything will be alright"

his funeral this week will be a celebration of his life instead of a crying affair
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #1194
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
yesssssirrr..

My grandfather passed last week and 3 little birds has been on my mind ever since.... Almost like my gpop is telling me "everything will be alright"

his funeral this week will be a celebration of his life instead of a crying affair

makes things easier that way remember all the things he accomplished and all of your memories with him, instead of being depressed and crying.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #1195
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tha Mobb - Lil Wayne

Courtesy of Kblaze's Brandon Jennings mix.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #1196
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri.

don't judge me
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #1197
ivogetghost

tupac ft kurupt- dont stop
tupac ft richie rich-n1ggas done changed
tupac ft bad azz- ghetto star
tupac ft outlaws-dont make enemies with me
tupac-tongue kissin
Old 07-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #1198
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rluU6BGpKw

Absolutely gorgeous piece.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #1199
RoTM
Local High School Star

RoTM has an OK reputation so far

RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #1200
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Janelle Monae - Oh, Maker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJEWjtRd6hQ
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: