Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate the lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Ahhh, I had forgotten what it was like to be back on top. Feels like 00-02 all over again. *satisfied sigh*

MORE, th50, MORE!! GIVE ME MORE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
man... laker fans are masochistic...
Old 06-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #17
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now you have gone a little bit too far with personal attacks, th50. This scumbag trolling his heart out. This thread should be locked or deleted IMO.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #18
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
Thank you, now the Lakers only need about 10 more haters before the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

Craigslist?

Wanted: 10 Laker haters for Summer Postings, make your own hours while working from home.
Busy Lakers Forum needs haters to fulfill posting duties.
Do you have an adversion to the colors Purple and Gold?
Does the the number 24 keep you awake at night?
If the answers is yes and you have basic knowledge of the internet we've got a job for you!

Please reply here for more information

Chanting "Beat LA" while sitting in Boston Garden a bonus.

EOE
Old 06-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
TH50
Banned

TH50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Now you have gone a little bit too far with personal attacks, th50. This scumbag trolling his heart out. This thread should be locked or deleted IMO.

WTF? i'VE not said a thing thats not the truth.I'm sorry that you can't handel the truth but that will not me from telling it like it is.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Ahhh, I had forgotten what it was like to be back on top. Feels like 00-02 all over again. *satisfied sigh*

MORE, th50, MORE!! GIVE ME MORE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

you just know our team is doing well...
Old 06-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #21
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
WTF? i'VE not said a thing thats not the truth.I'm sorry that you can't handel the truth but that will not me from telling it like it is.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #22
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwhizard
Yo Lakerfreak (or any of the Lakers forum mods) - this is pure trolling. Great for the main forum, but the Lakers forum has always maintained a greater level of quality in our threads because of our moderators. Please delete!

Yep. And this is obviously a youngster, so why should most of you waste your time by feeding this nonsense with a reaction? Its a kid, just ignore IT.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #23
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Craigslist?

Wanted: 10 Laker haters for Summer Postings, make your own hours while working from home.
If the answers is yes and you have basic knowledge of the internet we've got a job for you!

EOE

REPPED!!!! I wish I could rep you more than once for this one!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #24
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Craigslist?

EOE

niice
Old 06-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #25
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No one really cares...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #26
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do people continually respond to this clown and why is this thread still up? PLease lock
Old 06-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TH50's true idenity revealed!
Old 06-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Cool Re: I hate the Mods!!!!!! some lol

lol I got a message from ISH that someone has been filing complaints of harassment and threating lawsuit or wanting to take legal action against me!! lol and the only person I had a problem with this year has been gts!! And he's an assshole!!!! two or three arguments quiet posting a while then with a couple of post here and there and maybe a 1 or 2 cheap shot at on gts character. I read most post here and get sick of his treatment to others!! Specially kids who he argue to them like their adult and capable of debating at a higher level!! Full of BS and only by the numbers no heart!! And am I wrong for wishing I could hit that nerdy little punk!!! I swear I hate it when a Mod or a constant poster develop a god like personality and think they can tell people what they can and can not post or they are not true fans or they are not posting at the level they want them too!!!!!! Full of B.S. Lol I remember when Hot-sizzle said I was not a Laker fan and was a insult to Laker fan!! Judging me over one joke thread about Laker's and Kings!! And I wanted to hit him too so badly!! My son redd his post!! Fire me up!! then I find out he was just a stupid 17 yr old with good education!! But since that I don't like to be nice to those who think they can tell people what they are and not!!! I am a die-hard laker's fan!! And alway will be!!!

Go Laker'S!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 10:42 PM   #29
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I hate the Mods!!!!!! some lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
lol I got a message from ISH that someone has been filing complaints of harassment and threating lawsuit or wanting to take legal action against me!! lol and the only person I had a problem with this year has been gts!! And he's an assshole!!!! two or three arguments quiet posting a while then with a couple of post here and there and maybe a 1 or 2 cheap shot at on gts character. I read most post here and get sick of his treatment to others!! Specially kids who he argue to them like their adult and capable of debating at a higher level!! Full of BS and only by the numbers no heart!! And am I wrong for wishing I could hit that nerdy little punk!!! I swear I hate it when a Mod or a constant poster develop a god like personality and think they can tell people what they can and can not post or they are not true fans or they are not posting at the level they want them too!!!!!! Full of B.S. Lol I remember when Hot-sizzle said I was not a Laker fan and was a insult to Laker fan!! Judging me over one joke thread about Laker's and Kings!! And I wanted to hit him too so badly!! My son redd his post!! Fire me up!! then I find out he was just a stupid 17 yr old with good education!! But since that I don't like to be nice to those who think they can tell people what they are and not!!! I am a die-hard laker's fan!! And alway will be!!!

Go Laker'S!!!!!!!!

and I caught a fish as I went fishing. the bait was a PM.

Dont do that crap anymore man.

thread locked
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread