Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Green Room Invites Announced

Quote:
Stephen Curry (Davidson)
Austin Daye (Gonzaga),
DeMar DeRozan (USC),
Tyreke Evans (Memphis)
Jonny Flynn (Syracuse)
Blake Griffin (Oklahoma)
Tyler Hansbrough (North Carolina)
James Harden (Arizona State)
Gerald Henderson (Duke)
Jordan Hill (Arizona)
Jrue Holiday (UCLA)
Brandon Jennings (Lottomatica Virtus Roma, Italy)
Ricky Rubio (DKV Joventut Badalona, Spain)
Hasheem Thabeet (UConn)
Terrence Williams (Louisville)

Austin Daye may be sitting for a while.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Green Room Invites Announced

Where the **** is Earl Clark, and maybe James Johnson...

Daye = this year's Rashard Lewis but worse
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Looks like T'wolves or Kings will be taking Evans so hopefully Holiday doesn't get booed by Knick fans......
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Earl Clark not being there is disgraceful.

Anyway, Daye and Hansbrough could be the last 2 sitting. With Daye being the last, by far.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:05 AM   #5
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I say Hansbrough will be last one sitting
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:23 AM   #6
PQ13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PQ13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Earl Clark not being there is disgraceful.

Anyway, Daye and Hansbrough could be the last 2 sitting. With Daye being the last, by far.

I could see that too.
Henderson might be slipping if Cats don't take him, joining the competition of "the last man sitting" with TH and Daye
PQ13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:32 AM   #7
Looptroop
I airball my layups

Looptroop has an OK reputation so far

I think Psycho T will be sitting for longer than Daye. Daye's got game, but he needs to hit the weight room. He's got more room to grow than Psycho T, who's probably maxed out his abilities. I see Daye as a less eccentric and, well, dumb, Anthony Randolph. I think Daye could go to the Suns (14) or the T-Wolves (18).
Looptroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ13
I could see that too.
Henderson might be slipping if Cats don't take him, joining the competition of "the last man sitting" with TH and Daye
I think the Bobcats are either going to take Williams or Henderson. Which ever one the Cats don't take, could be sitting for a while. Williams less so though.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looptroop
I think Psycho T will be sitting for longer than Daye. Daye's got game, but he needs to hit the weight room. He's got more room to grow than Psycho T, who's probably maxed out his abilities. I see Daye as a less eccentric and, well, dumb, Anthony Randolph. I think Daye could go to the Suns (14) or the T-Wolves (18).
his frame will limit any real weight gain he can achieve. I see him being something of a mis-match (good or bad) in that he wont be quick enough for top sf (neither is tay tay, but he knows how to use his length, something daye hasnt displayed yet) and he will get his ass abused by most 4s (excluding the tweeners like marion and jamison). I still like the kid, but im torn on whether I want my team (pistons) to draft him. I dont really want mullens either.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
Looptroop
I airball my layups

Looptroop has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
his frame will limit any real weight gain he can achieve. I see him being something of a mis-match (good or bad) in that he wont be quick enough for top sf (neither is tay tay, but he knows how to use his length, something daye hasnt displayed yet) and he will get his ass abused by most 4s (excluding the tweeners like marion and jamison). I still like the kid, but im torn on whether I want my team (pistons) to draft him. I dont really want mullens either.

You can't say he doesn't have a high skill level though. His frame is quite literally a weakness, but he puts the ball on the floor and can has good instincts. There's virtually no way he doesn't add 10-15 lbs. of muscle his rookie year. Not that he's Kevin Durant, but Durant was just as skinny. If he doesn't get over 200+ his first year in the league, the team trainer should be fired.
Looptroop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: