Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 06-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nike Kobe 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
Aside from a bigger chance of you breaking your opponent's ankles, don't low-cut shoes also increase the chance of you breaking your OWN ankles?
From all I've read about the Kobe IV's, no. Tim Grover mentioned something about them freeing up some flexibility in one article I was reading. If he says something good, it might as well come from Jesus himself.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:38 AM   #17
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
From all I've read about the Kobe IV's, no. Tim Grover mentioned something about them freeing up some flexibility in one article I was reading. If he says something good, it might as well come from Jesus himself.

Tim... Grover? I don't think I've heard of him. He a trainer?
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #18
kobedablackmamba
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobedablackmamba has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Nike Kobe 5

Quote:
Aside from a bigger chance of you breaking your opponent's ankles, don't low-cut shoes also increase the chance of you breaking your OWN ankles?

yup this is one is absolutely correct, the low-cut shoes have some risk to break our own ankles mostly at the landing of the rebound, but what i feel with ZK4 is better than the other low-cut shoes for example nike zoom BB low Nash ed.
this ZK4 is more firmly grip on your ankles instead of the zoom BB low Nash ed.
but it doesn't mean 100% safety...
so it has its own advantages and disadvantages.
but overall, i love the ZK4...

this is only my humble opinion...

hehehe...
see you later mates...
kobedablackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #19
kobedablackmamba

kobedablackmamba has an OK reputation so far
Smile Re: Nike Kobe 5

Quote:
Tim... Grover? I don't think I've heard of him. He a trainer?

as i ever heard Tim Grover is one of the best athletics trainer in the US who ever worked out with NBA stars like Kobe, Odom, etc.

but i don't have any info whether Tim is an athletics trainer for LA Lakers...

CMIIW...

cheers....
kobedablackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Another sample of the Kobe 5.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/07/0...obe-v-samples/
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #21
Ruslan`
High School JV MVP

Ruslan` has decent reputation

kobe should stick to basketball...he obviously sucks at designing shoes...those are prolly the worst shoes ever
Ruslan` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:13 AM   #22
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslan`
kobe should stick to basketball...he obviously sucks at designing shoes...those are prolly the worst shoes ever

Wait... the players design the shoes themselves? I think companies have designers on hand for this stuff. I have to agree with you on it looking hideous. Looks like it was made completely out of plastic or something.

Last edited by NotYetGreat : 07-11-2009 at 04:50 AM.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslan`

momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #24
drewdizzle
Hall of famer

drewdizzle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I like em
drewdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:42 AM   #25
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

What is wrong with these nike shoe designers they are messing up all the signature players shoe. Is Kobe shoe now for fashion? or is it still to ball in? We have Dunks, Jordan Fusions, Jordan Retros, Shox. For Fashion i need something to ball in and why would i ball in these low cut shoe. It is an ankle sprain wating to happen.

All Nike Shoe designers need to be fired and all the ones from the 80s and 90s need to come out of retirement ASAP.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #26
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I like.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:51 PM   #27
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not bad....but I'm digging LeBron's 7's more.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
ShoeNut

ShoeNut has an OK reputation so far

No way. Those look like the Cortez. Nike needs to step their game up.
ShoeNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #29
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

These are fly...

D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #30
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
These are fly...

those are kobe ivs bro, but still nice
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: