Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 10-12-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Who Should Start?

With the final roster finally taking shape, who do you think deserves the starting spots. A few slots are already guaranteed. Lebron at SF, Z at Center. But the other 3 positions are up for grabs basically. So who should start at the 1, 2 and 4?

PG- Eric Snow vs. Damon Jones vs. David Wesley

my vote: Eric Snow. He knows everyone's style the best as of now and has a lot of experience running a team with superstars on it (Payton/Kemp in Seattle, AI in Philly)

SG- Larry Hughes vs. Shannon Brown

my vote: Larry Hughes Honestly i LOVE what i've seen from Brown, and i really could see him taking the spot by mid season, but for now i think they should start Hughes and let him get back into the flow of his game.

PF- Anderson Varejao vs. Drew Gooden vs. Donyell Marshall vs. Scott Pollard
my vote: Donyell Marshall. While i think Drew might be better, i feel like Marshall's more versatile. He can slide to the 3 if LeBron wants to play guard, but he can also play well down low. He allows for a more versatile offense

So My starting lineup:
PG- Snow
SG- Hughes
SF- LeBron
PF- Marshall
C- Big Z

Your thoughts?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:30 PM   #2
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

To start the season, I think it should be the same lineup as last year, even though Snow is one of the most worthless offensive players in the entire league, he stills brings defense and experience to the court. Hopefully by year's end, Gibson or Brown is the starting PG. I know Brown isn't naturally a PG, but with Hughes and Lebron, it doesn't matter. I'd like for one of those two youngens to take over. Maybe Brown can be as good as Hughes very soon. When healthy, Hughes can ball no doubt. He's hurt too damm much though. I'm sure he'll take another vacation this season, as usual. Not that I want to get rid of him or anything right away, but if our rookie 2-guard starts playing as good, if not better than him, getting rid of that contract would be just dandy. We will need some cap space over the next 2-3 seasons.

Maybe as the season progresses, I'd like to see Coach Brown run with this lineup at certain points during the game, and see how it goes. Especially when opponents are running small.

PG Gibson
SG Brown
SF Lebron
PF Marshall
C Verajao

Last edited by nawsanenawmean : 10-12-2006 at 08:41 PM.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: