Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default dismantling of TAU

Prigioni wants to go. Mikael apparently is joining barca,Rakocevic is going to efes,Splitter(overrated) looks like he could be joining spurs? It could be a whole new team for next year.
Barca also seem to have signed Ndong too.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:17 AM   #2
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: dismantling of TAU

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
Prigioni wants to go. Mikael apparently is joining barca,Rakocevic is going to efes,Splitter(overrated) looks like he could be joining spurs? It could be a whole new team for next year.
Barca also seem to have signed Ndong too.

Splitter can't come to the Spurs until the 2010-11 season. Until then they can't offer him more than the NBA rookie scale, which is far less than he makes now. Something like 1/8 the amount.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Splitter can't come to the Spurs until the 2010-11 season. Until then they can't offer him more than the NBA rookie scale, which is far less than he makes now. Something like 1/8 the amount.
well then they will build a team around him. Vidal and San emeterio proved this year that they should play a lot more,for most of the season they have rot in the bench,Vidal not as much but San Emeterio yes.Vidal had years of rotting in the bench!TAU are normally good buyers,it will be interesting who they bring.
Madrid are after Velickovic,barca are after McIntyre(what a great signing that would be!)and apparently have signed Pete Mikael and Boniface Ndong.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
well then they will build a team around him. Vidal and San emeterio proved this year that they should play a lot more,for most of the season they have rot in the bench,Vidal not as much but San Emeterio yes.Vidal had years of rotting in the bench!TAU are normally good buyers,it will be interesting who they bring.
Madrid are after Velickovic,barca are after McIntyre(what a great signing that would be!)and apparently have signed Pete Mikael and Boniface Ndong.

Barca is looking stacked for next season and if they can land McIntyre, they're a lock for the final four.

McIntyre, Navarro, Mickeal, Ilyasova, Andersen, Vazquez...
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:46 AM   #5
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Barca is looking stacked for next season and if they can land McIntyre, they're a lock for the final four.

McIntyre, Navarro, Mickeal, Ilyasova, Andersen, Vazquez...
I hope they keep basile and lakovic too. especially basile!! such a key player to have in your team.
Ilyasova might be going back to the bucks.Andersen also has a clause for the NBA but I think he will stay.
Santaigo,Barret and Trias will surely leave.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
vittor14
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vittor14 has an OK reputation so far

sound a change between tau and barça
prigioni for lakovic
vittor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:58 PM   #7
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittor14
sound a change between tau and barça
prigioni for lakovic
I dont know if I'd prefer that. Prigioni is more of a PG and barca need that,however Lakovic can be deadly from 3pt range and has played well for barca.
I think, Lakovic,Prigioni,Raul Lopez,McIntyre,and Holden are going to be all involved in a big merry goround!! of the big clubs.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
la bomba
Local High School Star

looks like TAU have signed Eliyahu!
Old 06-28-2009, 06:39 AM   #9
sobeking
I airball my layups

sobeking has an OK reputation so far

Any chance they are interested in Turkoglu?
sobeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #10
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

The main problem with TAU is surely Ivanovic. Most of the players are almost fed up of him as a coach. There is a lot of movement this year in the ACB, with Barça and Real Madrid really targeting the Final Four (RM landed also Lavrinovic and they are after Rubio too!). TAU is probably going to suffer a lot next year.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:29 AM   #11
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:

Vidal might be the most underrated player in Europe. I've never understood why he does not get more PT or why he never gets a shot at the national team.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

b.jerk has an OK reputation so far

My take on Tau Ceramica is Tiago Splitter surrounded by guys that can't do more than one thing on the court. I like the pick up of Lior Eliyahu, I think he can finally develop into what he wasn't at Maccabi. Maccabi is more of a mess than any other team.
b.jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #13
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.jerk
My take on Tau Ceramica is Tiago Splitter surrounded by guys that can't do more than one thing on the court. I like the pick up of Lior Eliyahu, I think he can finally develop into what he wasn't at Maccabi. Maccabi is more of a mess than any other team.
I know you like Splitter,but he wasn't great in the finals and some of the players around him were better,but anyway we agree to disagree on Splitter's quality.Is Casspi staying at maccabi?Like Rubio I think he is too young to go to the NBA,players should stay til atleast they are 22,I dont think any of these two are ready for the change.Because it is a change of basketball style more than a jump in quality.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:30 AM   #14
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

b.jerk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I know you like Splitter,but he wasn't great in the finals and some of the players around him were better,but anyway we agree to disagree on Splitter's quality.Is Casspi staying at maccabi?Like Rubio I think he is too young to go to the NBA,players should stay til atleast they are 22,I dont think any of these two are ready for the change.Because it is a change of basketball style more than a jump in quality.

Casspi is either officially or unofficially a Sacramento King. He seems to be taking his job more seriously than most so I think he'll do well, despite the politics of the nba.
b.jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #15
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.jerk
Casspi is either officially or unofficially a Sacramento King. He seems to be taking his job more seriously than most so I think he'll do well, despite the politics of the nba.
dont you think he should wait a bit? he hasn't really done anything in europe yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: