Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation
Default Artest to wear 37

Just heard it on the radio. 37 as a tribute to Micheal as Thriller was number one for 37 weeks. He said it was suggested by a myspace user. No link available atm, will try to find one asap
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Artest to wear 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P-Chick
Just heard it on the radio. 37 as a tribute to Micheal as Thriller was number one for 37 weeks. He said it was suggested by a myspace user. No link available atm, will try to find one asap

lool weird.

I like 91 and 93 better. I copied him when my church team got new jerseys. I was 91.
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

lol thats pretty tight of him.
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Props to Ron if true...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i Rep ron artest if true. haha
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
i Rep ron artest if true. haha

hes on ISH?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #7
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
hes on ISH?
tht would be pretty fricken kickass dude
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #8
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lool weird.

I like 91 and 93 better. I copied him when my church team got new jerseys. I was 91.

Dude i liked and used 91 for a cool minute 2!! and it was because Ron wore 93and 91 that i took a liking to both numbers.

wierd..

I( actually liked both, and used both for a second, but ended up with 91.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #9
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Dude i liked and used 91 for a cool minute 2!! and it was because Ron wore 93and 91 that i took a liking to both numbers.

wierd..

I( actually liked both, and used both for a second, but ended up with 91.

Sorry if my post didnt make sense. i just came back from hoopin.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Sorry if my post didnt make sense. i just came back from hoopin.

lol I understood dont worry.

Its funny because I felt like with that number I wore, that I was playing the role of aggressive defender with some decent scoring skills.

If I wore 24 I would have probably been trying to shoot baseline fadeaways lol.
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:55 AM   #11
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far

Wow...awesome tribute

I was hoping he would wear that number, but not for MJ, rather that was my number in high school.

I'm definitely buying that jersey now
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:04 AM   #12
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #13
WiltTheStilt
I brick open layups

WiltTheStilt has decent reputationWiltTheStilt has decent reputation

Ron Artest picks numbers he doe snot have to worry will get retired. ha
WiltTheStilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #14
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

I hope this guys hurry up and sign.....Can't wait to see him in a lakers uniform...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #15
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
I hope this guys hurry up and sign.....Can't wait to see him in a lakers uniform...

Two more days to wait...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: