Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #61
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many nights a week do you drink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
A nightcap every day.

How things change, I only drink 4-5 days a week now.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:51 AM   #62
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I don't drink but just wondering if any Ishiots out there inhale their alcohol instead of drinking it. Apparently inhaling it gets you drunk quicker and you don't have to worry about consuming calories.

One time when I was in high school I was cleaning a bong with rubbing alcohol and rock salt. Basically you fill the bong with rubbing alcohol and salt and shake it. The salt acts as an abrasive and cleans the resin and gunk off.

The bong had been sort of clogged before and I got that mother fcker so clean I wanted to see how it bubbled. So I pulled on it while it was still full of rubbing alcohol

I got a lung full of alcohol vapor and barely managed to set the bong down before I blacked out for a few seconds. When I came back I was really fcked up.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #63
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1-2 nights a week. Whiskey, scotch, or bourbon. Usually only 1 or 2 though.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #64
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

whenever i need my calories and there is nothing at home to eat i just call my buddies and we go drink. good times.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #65
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I've been playing Blue Dragon a lot lately during the week. I've convinced myself it's super bad ass so I keep playing it. The more I drink, the more I like the game. When I try and play sober, my interest seems lacking, Kluke isn't as hot and Shu just pisses me off. Blue Dragon + Absolute = good times. Blue Dragon + no Al-key = WTF am I dong.

dude, you are a pedophile. every post you make reeks of pedophilia.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #66
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

I never drink **** alcohol
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #67
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #68
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I don't even know 20 people

sometimes I'll drink 7 nights straight other times I'll just drink once a week

I play in a kickball league and we have a sponsor bar (drink deals) that we head to afterwards. If you find the right league, it can be a great time all the time. Some of the parties are 20 people, some are 100+. I have some great friends in the leagues, but it isn't that I know everybody or at least not wall well.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #69
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I play in a kickball league and we have a sponsor bar (drink deals) that we head to afterwards. If you find the right league, it can be a great time all the time. Some of the parties are 20 people, some are 100+. I have some great friends in the leagues, but it isn't that I know everybody or at least not wall well.

joining a social club is a great way to make friends.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #70
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Used to drink like a fish, now I don't drink at all...as many of you know.

Reading through this, looks like there are a few of you that have legit drinking problems but probably don't know it or deny it right now in your young lives...probably will cause you severe problems later on if not already.

If you get "drunk" even just once a week then you have an issue.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #71
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Used to drink like a fish, now I don't drink at all...as many of you know.

Reading through this, looks like there are a few of you that have legit drinking problems but probably don't know it or deny it right now in your young lives...probably will cause you severe problems later on if not already.

If you get "drunk" even just once a week then you have an issue.

You're a ph@ggott homie.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #72
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got drunk every night this week. Probably going to tone it down to twice a week.
Ive gotten black out drunk like once a month for the last couple of months tho
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #73
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Zero.

Alcohol tastes like shit, it's expensive, it's bad for your health, it's emotionally damaging to others and it offers nothing other than lowering your inhibitions to hit on someone you're not confident enough to do otherwise and making you temporarily relax.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #74
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Zero.

Alcohol tastes like shit, it's expensive, it's bad for your health, it's emotionally damaging to others and it offers nothing other than lowering your inhibitions to hit on someone you're not confident enough to do otherwise and making you temporarily relax.

thats more than enough reason to drink
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #75
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation here

not a big fan of alcohol. Id rather get high twice a week
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: