Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-13-2006, 12:53 AM   #76
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
haha lets just say if lakerfreak were to explain it, i would have delete such content...

lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:54 AM   #77
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Create a new thread so we can talk about this....it will be our after game reactions...or come on to gabbly.

http://www.gabbly.com/insidehoops
Old 10-13-2006, 12:56 AM   #78
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Omak Yabnil Kalb ????
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:59 AM   #79
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Omak Yabnil Kalb ????

ill explain if u come on gabbly

http://www.gabbly.com/insidehoops
Old 10-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #80
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

I came to work this morning fired up the PC to check how things went for the Lakers last night since I don’t get all the preseason games. I saw this thread!!! MAN some funny sh!^ after reading SoCalMike’s in-depth analysis of the game (the 1st post) I read on thinking it would be some good post game talk only to see other people were posting little bits of the game not knowing the effort being put in by our boy Then when it all came to light on the thread that he had been doing all those updates I about lost it here at work I was laughing so hard I thought my boss was going to come over. Anyways SoCalMike here your virtual beer you deserve it . Oh and I hate to be an I told you so kind off guy but I seem to remember saying a week or 2 after the draft that the Lakers were lucky to have Farmar fall to them and that he was going to surprise allot of Laker fans. Smush better get his @$$ in gear if he wants to keep that starting spot!!!

LAKERS
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:27 PM   #81
FaBbY DaViS
I airball my layups

FaBbY DaViS has an OK reputation so far

so whats up i dnt get the preseason games did we win?????
FaBbY DaViS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:00 PM   #82
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
There is no way I am typing all that again... I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome now!!

I should had said earlier that I been paying attention to your first post the whole time and all your updates and even thou I was hearing the game on the computer. But my kids were too loud and I was depending on your post to get the info on what going on!!! Thanks your a life saver!!!!
Oh here's your beer!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #83
KBTwoFour
Athletic Park Baller

KBTwoFour has no real reputation yet.
Arrow VLADY got hit on the shooting hand before the game by...

Hey guys,

Im pretty sure that no one mentioned that Radman had a strained shooting hand. And guess who was the one who injured his shooting hand...in practice no doubt?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
B
:::::::::::::
Brian Shaw!

Thats right laker fans, Assistant Coach Brian Shaw. Apparently B-Shaw isn't excited about a shooter on the lakers thats better then he is, so he decided to hack VLADRAD to see if he could deal with adversity.

:::::::::::::

But seriously though, VLADY didnt shoot well in last nights game probably because he was nursing the injured hand. Pre-game interviews with John Ireland and Lakers Live explained of the injury and reported that VLADY was going to wear a make-shift brace. I watched the game and didn't see VLADY with a brace, but he was clearly not going 100% with the hand. So rest easy Lakers fans, VLADY wasnt 100%, hopefully it'll heal soon and we'll see more of the guy the can Shoot The Lights Out!

Also, doesnt the team look BIG running the floor now. I mean, with KWAME, ODOM, and now VLADY, we've go nearly 3 7 footers running down court. Watching VLADY get rebounds after defensive transition was getting me pumped. Some of the Sonics weren't in position and had to watch VLADY snatch a few rebounds from below. If opposing teams do not box out 3 of our starting guys (not counting Kobe!), we're going to grab some serious boards down there (IMO).

The game was fun to watch last night, and Farmar looks like he's moving at a pace that is faster than once thought. He's gonna be a good one.

Shammond look pretty good too, and Pinnock , PreSeason is here!

P.S.
I chose my name before Kobe's upcoming website KB24.com
KBTwoFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:24 PM   #84
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Thanks for that info we should fire Brian Shaw!!! lol

But I felt like trading Vlad after that poor performance!! But it make sense he was hurt and hope to see how he truly shoots!!!
And Cook did good on offense but his lack of D' still makes me mad, hope he gets better.
Jordan is great and hope he starts!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #85
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Gents,
Thanks to all for the updates. SoCalMike Great reading material on grave yard shift. Go TEAM Go
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 12:44 AM   #86
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

bynum is very frustrating to watch
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:30 AM   #87
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4life
bynum is very frustrating to watch

he did good against seattle.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: