Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 06-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #196
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Better days are ahead for the timberwolves i think, one thing about drafts is expect the unexpected...If Minnesota lands Rubio, the GM deserves a massive pat on the back for trading to get #5 pick...I only suspect that Sacramento wont let Rubio drop that low...

My thought is, why doesnt timberwolves look to trade up to OKC #3 pick? its almost certain that Memphis will take Thabeet...Minnesota tried trading with Memphis, but Wolves were unwilling to trade both 5 and 6 for their second pick, or trade 6 with love for the second pick, smart of the wolves, Memphis trying to fleece them...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #197
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

If Sactown really takes Jrue, that means Evans or Curry will fall to NYK!
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #198
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
yea its been a while since I could say im actually excited about a Wolves event
Hahaha I know what your saying, the last time I was excited was opening day, after that every time I would watch a game it would kind of be like, damn the Wolves are on, but I couldn't help but watch.

I CANT wait for tomorrow, I don't care if its a weak draft.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #199
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
Hahaha I know what your saying, the last time I was excited was opening day, after that every time I would watch a game it would kind of be like, damn the Wolves are on, but I couldn't help but watch.

I CANT wait for tomorrow, I don't care if its a weak draft.

The draft is in twenty minutes dude...But I hope you enjoy tomorrows draft too
Old 06-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #200
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
The draft is in twenty minutes dude...But I hope you enjoy tomorrows draft too
? i thought the draft was tomorrow
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #201
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
? i thought the draft was tomorrow
the draft preview is in twenty minutes. you're right.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #202
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Default Re: Wolves trading Randy Foye, Mike Miller to Wizards for #5 E.Thomas O.Pecherov Darius S

Well strike me dead, its the draft preview thats supposed to be on, however the damn live baseball takes priority! is this happening to everyone else?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 PM   #203
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wolves trading Randy Foye, Mike Miller to Wizards for #5 E.Thomas O.Pecherov Darius S

Quote:
Well strike me dead, its the draft preview thats supposed to be on, however the damn live baseball takes priority! is this happening to everyone else?
yep. after baseball goes off they'll talk about the draft. they're talking about the draft on ESPN2 though right now.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #204
PQ13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PQ13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
My thought is, why doesnt timberwolves look to trade up to OKC #3 pick? its almost certain that Memphis will take Thabeet...Minnesota tried trading with Memphis, but Wolves were unwilling to trade both 5 and 6 for their second pick, or trade 6 with love for the second pick, smart of the wolves, Memphis trying to fleece them...

yeah, trade with OKC for picking Rubio would be great also, but I would have a bad feeling when trading with Presti, it seems like this guy comes away as the winner of every trade he's made...
However, hope wolves get either Rubio or Curry, both would give them some national spotlight and star potential at the guard position...
PQ13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 AM   #205
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Wolves trading Randy Foye, Mike Miller to Wizards for #5 E.Thomas O.Pecherov Dari

Al Jefferson said on his twitter page that he believes the Wolves are shopping him.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:59 AM   #206
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Default Re: Wolves trading Randy Foye, Mike Miller to Wizards for #5 E.Thomas O.Pecherov Dari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
Al Jefferson said on his twitter page that he believes the Wolves are shopping him.
Paranoid.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #207
Big Al All day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
If he gets traded for nothing less than an all star forward, I will never EVER associate my self with the organization in ANY way.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:11 AM   #208
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
If he gets traded for nothing less than an all star forward, I will never EVER associate my self with the organization in ANY way.

Jamison is an all-star you know.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:43 AM   #209
andredagiant
Decent playground baller

andredagiant has decent reputation

lol nooooo the same Randy that banged Khloe Kardashian? Who? haha...for real though, this is a decent move on the Wizards part, their pretty good insurance players, just in case caron goes down with an injury mike would be a decent backup for him if not replacement just in case, as for Foye, he just seems like another Arenas to me, unless Arenas gets injured again I can see a problem developing between Randy and him since they both have ego problems, though Agent Zero is alot more entertaining than Randy. Other than moving up the draft, I don't see what else this trade does for the T'Wolves....not too sure what their trying to do, are they trying to be the next Clippers?
andredagiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #210
Big Al All day

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredagiant
lol nooooo the same Randy that banged Khloe Kardashian? Who? haha...for real though, this is a decent move on the Wizards part, their pretty good insurance players, just in case caron goes down with an injury mike would be a decent backup for him if not replacement just in case, as for Foye, he just seems like another Arenas to me, unless Arenas gets injured again I can see a problem developing between Randy and him since they both have ego problems, though Agent Zero is alot more entertaining than Randy. Other than moving up the draft, I don't see what else this trade does for the T'Wolves....not too sure what their trying to do, are they trying to be the next Clippers?
do you not understand the purpose of the draft? We have 4 first round picks now and 2 in the top 6 not to mention we will most likely do more moves tonight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: